rF2 S397 Endurance-IMSA (Endurance Bundle 2) @ Sebring - Fri 08 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It does!

Now, I hope you used google-translate, and that it's not yet another RD user that suddenly have lived in Norway enough to learn Norwegian. I've been shocked more than once here, with people suddenly writing to me/talking to me in Norwegian. Hah! :x3:
I learned a little Finnish when I lived in rural Finland in the summer of 1995. I was kinda stuck there for the summer, so I put together my dad's old car that was torn down to pieces, crashed a scooter into a tree, drank way too much beer, and pumped out enough septic tanks to last a lifetime. ;) The Finnish lessons actually did help to understand some things!

But I digress. I'll watch this space, maybe I'll take the day off work sometime to race with y'all (lousy American time zones). This looks like fun!

I learned a little Finnish when I lived in rural Finland in the summer of 1995. I was kinda stuck there for the summer, so I put together my dad's old car that was torn down to pieces, crashed a scooter into a tree, drank way too much beer, and pumped out enough septic tanks to last a lifetime. ;) The Finnish lessons actually did help to understand some things!

Does sound like you got the true Finnish experience there! Haha! :D

But I digress. I'll watch this space, maybe I'll take the day off work sometime to race with y'all (lousy American time zones). This looks like fun!

Just remember to get that premium membership if you ever find time! :) I know that timezones can be awful. I think it is @Alex Townsend that has to get up in 4 in the morning or something to join us!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%