Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo

Milestone, Milestone... as usual big flaws and deficiencies for just another your game (even if it is a demo yet).
A mediocre software house always thinking of making money on the skin of driving games fans, but times have changed and now everyone knows yours failings and especially the almost total lack of user support!
If you change job make the best :thumbsup:

i download this on my xbox one the other week. i soon removed it.
this is the first thing loeb is going to fail at... his name will go down as crap/ rubbish/ why waste space downloading/ i am rating the game as 1 /10 one because videos looked good. no way am i downloading it for my pc... waiting for the day when codemasters makes WRC 2017 and full RX 2017.. coming out 2018

Hmm ... poor, very poor! Steam has the release date as Jan 29, if the demo is indicative of the final version then I wont go near it.

SLRE recognised my T500RS and separate G27 shifter, but not my separate G27 pedals :cautious: Ended up playing with a gamepad [wired Xbox 360].

Graphically OK [fully maxed out], sonically very poor, handling is slow to respond with the gamepad ... gave it 1 hour then deleted it forever.

Played more than an hour of the demo and at least I expect the full game to be better.

Scenario illumination and the pacenotes seem to be OK, although the pacenotes are simpler than DiRT Rally, and the drive is challenging enough to give it a go with its narrow roads and OK driving, but... Stuttering and the fact that you can't pause/respawn the game just make it frustrating, specially when the command appears in the screen.

The only thing that really caught my attention was pacenotes in Japanese, something that I was expecting for a while in a rally game, but that's a pretty personal liking.

All in all, there aren't many improvements to WRC4, which was the last Milestone title I played. It'll be for the fun, but my main rally title is still DiRT Rally.

I only used respawn, you have to press and hold the button for about 1 second. Guess they've done it that way to stop accidental respwans. Never cared for the rewind function.

For me God Job Milestone!

+Verry Narrow
+Replay Cameras
+Pacenotes (polish)
+Physik
+3D Service Park
+Test Track
+Carrer (full version)

-FPS..
-Sterring Wheel Support

All what you guys have said here... CAN be corrected in patches. Controles support, stuttering...
Hell, I uninstall WRC 5 because it doesn't support my momo racing wheel. Never. And it won't.
But this game look stunning:

:geek:

...and physic doesn't seems too shabby. :)

But that they shouldn't launch game (I mean demo:rolleyes:) in this state - I agree.
And another thing...
you can persuade me anything about Milestone but Loeb is another thing.
I'm sure he's perfectionist and if it was up to him - this would be the greatest game ever. :)

Last edited:
Demo runs smooth on my pc with visuals turned up at 1680x1050. GTX 660 and 3570K.
If they get proper controller support, seat/fov adjustments and preferably the option of removing steering wheel, I will buy it.

So, I was not expecting much and thus was it so.

I have perhaps the most common wheel in PC sim racing a G25 and it thought turning right was right axis, but turning left was button x! WTF!

And you cannot hit escape while in the arena, which I lasted 4 seconds in because the wheel was turning left constantly.

Quite why you would release a demo that has such basic issues I do not understand. Utter, utter garbage and not worth a penny, clearly they have paid Mr Loeb an awful amount as if my name was attached to this piece of garbage I would be sueing them!

But, hang on, it's Milestone, the most consistently bad console release sim company in existence, OK everything makes sense now.

this is a mirror image of how my evening went also - had to alt tab out and kill the game. I shouldn't be surprised as this was how the WRC games from Milestones went also. talk about killing your product before it's even released.

Demo runs smooth on my pc with visuals turned up at 1680x1050. GTX 660 and 3570K.
If they get proper controller support, seat/fov adjustments and preferably the option of removing steering wheel, I will buy it.
:O_o:
Wow, I have the VERY SAME graphic card and the VERY SAME CPU. :)
I'm glad that you say it runs smoothly. I didn't install demo, maybe I'll wait for full game but I'm glad that it runs well on very same config. :thumbsup: Thanks for info.

Sad. I want to give Milestone love because there aren't that many companies that make racing games anymore. I liked the Superbike games, I liked WRC 1 and 3, I want them to stay in business, but they shouldn't have made such a poor first impression. They definitely just made their job tougher.

Sad. I want to give Milestone love because there aren't that many companies that make racing games anymore. I liked the Superbike games, I liked WRC 1 and 3, I want them to stay in business, but they shouldn't have made such a poor first impression. They definitely just made their job tougher.
I don't want to seem too harsh, but I feel like Milestone lacks a bit in creativeness, a lot of the games feel similar and generic, almost mediocre. MXGP is probably their best game in my opinion.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.