Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo

Just an update, I got the new demo and the game ran well, my wheel worked and my impression was favourable.
So I invested £5.99 on the special edition and will report back later this morning.
Sale offer ends in 9 hours.

Unfortunately for me I encountered hardware issues completely unrelated to the game over the weekend (-now resolved) so I still haven't finished downloading it :cry:

Special Edition seems to be worth the extra £1 as it includes all the DLC and the season pass

Unfortunately for me I encountered hardware issues completely unrelated to the game over the weekend (-now resolved) so I still haven't finished downloading it :cry:

Special Edition seems to be worth the extra £1 as it includes all the DLC and the season pass
Yes I've just done a quick test and it all seems to be working fine. Maybe not for the hardcore but it is certainly worth the asking price lots of fun for your money. After all you can refund if you're not happy.
Thanks for the heads up.

Now that I finally get to play it...

Definitely worth the £5.99 - happy buyer here :) Not especially hardcore but it's fun, stages have character, runs better than DiRT 4 on my laptop for comparable graphics quality & the physics feel nice - they make more sense than DiRT 4 to me!

I paid 5-6 times as much for DiRT 4, I wouldn't say that SLRE is 5-6 times worse :p

And what about the graphic fellas ? :geek:
Swear to God, those snow covering stages sometimes look photo-realistic.
I was "wow" once I saw them. And ever since. :D
Here's a few from www:
SLRX64_2016-01-29_22-07-42.png

81H7g5JRGAL._SL1500_.jpg

sebastien_loeb_rally_evo_1.jpg

I purchased this the other day for a few quid and guess what? I am happy with it. It drives really well once you have set up your wheel and FFB etc. I love it. The replays are the best of any rally sim too. Massive collection of cars and I like the way you start out with a cheap car that you can customise. I really think this is quite underated.
8JDrJPw.png

Here is my starting car with my son as co-pilot.
QGQxxoH.png

3ZWIIRk.png

NicHCUo.png

MNoAVxD.png

MwW94Iv.png

Last edited:
Spent a few hours on it today and I can honestly say that this is my new RBR. The actual physics are fantastic. The FFB is fine enough. I have even nearly mastered how to apply the right amount of handbrake.
I also have WRC7 and Dirt Rally and in my opinion, this is better than both. :):thumbsup:

iA0MCJg.png

1el8WeC.png

2HrbEYR.png

SLRE is still a very underrated game in my opinion, dragged down by the plethora of technical issues and sadly also of tons of people who hear "Milestone" and just assume it's crap without even giving it a proper chance.

I too would rank it above Dirt Rally - in certain aspects.

Still loving it now I have unlocked and purchased every single car in the game. With the help of a cheat mod that is...:sneaky:

LFFNRzE.png

QrOUUae.png

iwyWHk2.png

Last edited:
Oh you cheating sanava....
:devilish: :D
You better hand over those codes now Andy !!!

I went and did a google search for an unlimited money cheat and found one. I really can't be arsed to grind through games to be able to buy stuff. The cheat works. I used it. I got loads of money. I purchased every car.................:p:D:whistling:

But I really did try it too, without luck.
Can't you help ?
What did you type in browser, I did "Sebas... cheats", you ?

Just google unlimited money cheat sebastian loeb rally evo. It's called mrantifun.
ps, it's a your risk though.

Last edited:
Ok. Found it. Truth being said... some of the guys saying it's fake, other claims it's a virus but... I feel like I'm in a gambling mod tonight so I'll just take your word for it. :geek:

edit:
It doesn't work.
Pleasant female voice says "cheat activated" after clicking F1 but I still got same amount of money and can't buy a *hit. =P

Last edited:
Ok. Found it. Truth being said... some of the guys saying it's fake, other claims it's a virus but... I feel like I'm in a gambling mod tonight so I'll just take your word for it. :geek:

edit:
It doesn't work.
Pleasant female voice says "cheat activated" after clicking F1 but I still got same amount of money and can't buy a *hit. =P

When the cheat say activated, start the game and press f1 I think. Go to career and then go out of career and then back in. You should see a lot of money. Then go about buying all the cars and once done go and do a career rally stage and then it will save.

Go out of the sim, get rid of the cheat mod, do a virus sweep for good measure. Job done.
This is a risk with these small little exe programs but as a user it is your risk. But it does work and I have all the cars and I can do any rally in any car and that's what the game should have allowed you to do from the start.
This does not affect the Loeb experience cars. You still have to compete to get those unlocked. I managed to unlock them all in a few days.

Once you get a hang of them, throwing a car around is sublime. Here is a video that my son took whilst I was doing a stage at Monte Carlo. I decided to edit it to show the hairpin corner technique.
Sorry for the low res. It was a camera phone. This is a very underrated rally sim.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.