still we have too many and these won't be needed. I really wish we had more classic super cars in AC

I'd rather over saturation of GT3 than pretty much any street car, tbh. Road cars newer than ~1970 have essentially zero interest for me. The automotive industry, as a whole, has been in steep decline since then IMO.

That being said, I'm very happy to see that we're getting a solid mod of the BMW and the NSX. Curious to see what else is coming; I'm guessing a Bentley and a Lexus since those are absent as well. Several of the GT3 cars we do have are a bit long in the tooth, now, so with this release we'll be able to run a more modern grid.

Just as long as I can buy the BMW individually instead of being forced to pay twice as much as I wanted to for a forced bundle with a car I didn't want *cough cough* Ferrucio 36, I'm in full support of the project.

It was mentioned they will not be a pack, but individually released.

We have tons of GT3 stuff in every sim.
The thing that really takes me back to more arcade style games is how amazing the variety of cars is compared to something like AC

We have tons of GT3 stuff in every sim.
The thing that really takes me back to more arcade style games is how amazing the variety of cars is compared to something like AC

I can't think of a single arcade racer with more variety of content than AC. Even just looking at stock content it has touring cars, GT cars, open wheel cars, rally cars and street cars in almost every category, and all across a huge range of eras.

I get that you don't like the popularity of GT3, but AC has a massive range to experience.

Hey RSS guys ! :)
You probably already have your plans for the next cars of this "pack". But I'll try anyway :D
If you are not on it, please do the V12 Vantage GT3 ! I'ts one of the rare GT3 car in AC that still hasn't a very good mod on it ! V12 sound ... :inlove:

I can't think of a single arcade racer with more variety of content than AC. Even just looking at stock content it has touring cars, GT cars, open wheel cars, rally cars and street cars in almost every category, and all across a huge range of eras.

I get that you don't like the popularity of GT3, but AC has a massive range to experience.

Totally. And our team tends to try and provide a new experience in terms of product quality and features each time. So if not 2019, then "when?" is the question, because "never" is not an option.

Hey RSS guys ! :)
You probably already have your plans for the next cars of this "pack". But I'll try anyway :D
If you are not on it, please do the V12 Vantage GT3 ! I'ts one of the rare GT3 car in AC that still hasn't a very good mod on it ! V12 sound ... :inlove:

It is a great car, but I don't expect to see it from us due to the new Aston Martin Vantage GT3.

Thanks

personally if 991.2 will be in this pack somehow - i'm in:rolleyes: become a great 991.1 porsche fan recently, even have 1:18 models from spark and minichamps for 2017-2018 adac seasons. and this new one, with side exhausts.. i'll be damned:D
Don't you mean the 2020 RSR? The new RSR has side exhausts. But RSS wants to bring GT3, not GTE to Assetto Corsa with this.

Or am I wrong? :unsure:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea