This is glorious - finally RSS stops the streak of doing half cars and doing some nice tin top goodness again ;-)
I love it but honestly hope that you guys look into developing GT3 cars that are not directly covered in spec and appearance as covered by ACC.
At the same time I do hope you will cover the 2019 991.2 GT3 R (although we will be seeing this car in ACC).

Well we have Ilja and SOL looks just as nice for me tbh.
AC + CSP + SOL does look amazing and has a huge amount of freedom of adjustments and the worlds best and most functional UI with CM.

For triple screen users also the image quality in AC with these mods is currently still better as with ACC (although the UE4 engine allows for some really nice looking additional features).

BUT - the one thing ACC has heaps over AC (and I really don't see this going to be changed in the mid term) is a new level of complexity in ACCs excellent physics improvements over AC.

For that reason alone there is no second thought to race same car on same tracks in ACC over AC (hence I really hope you will be able to distinguish the cars you are about to build from the Blancpain GT3 cars - doing different models such as the McLaren 720 or GT3 spec cars such as raced in the SP9 and SPX class at the N24 or cars raced to spec in the GTD class over in the US with respective tires, BoPand visuals).
First and foremost I am interested in having nice complete packs of cars that can fill a proper grid.

As there is so much cross over with ACC perhaps it may be a better idea to produce an RSS pack of "AC - the missing GT3 cars" such as the 2018 + 2019 Bentley, the McLaren 720, the old and new Aston Martin V8 Vantage and the Porsche 991.2 GT3 R and BMW M6 and limited the pack to just those "missing" cars alone.

I also believe ACC has a lot of advantages over AC when it comes to simulating GT3 racing. Because of that I won't be racing GT3 in AC unless it would be on a track that is not present in ACC.

But let's not be selfish. Not everyone owns ACC or maybe it doesn't run well, or they just don't like it. Although I will probably pass on any GT3 released by RSS, I will wait for the next project that suits me. There are still a lot of people racing GT3's in AC and for them it will be a great addition to the roster.

The-BMW-M6-GT3-of-John-Edwards.jpg

????
Hi yeah,
Our car will be GT3/GTLM Spec its all through animations on this particular car,
the rear spoiler is animated as an option,
the rear wing is animated for adjustments,
the front wing vents over the arches are animated as an option,
the front lights are animated to switch when the lights are activated,
we even went to the trouble of animating the wing mirror glass both sides so the end user can adjust them better like in real life something we have never seen before,

people have the opinion these cars are in so many games but not to this level of detail be assured.

I also believe ACC has a lot of advantages over AC when it comes to simulating GT3 racing. Because of that I won't be racing GT3 in AC unless it would be on a track that is not present in ACC.

But let's not be selfish. Not everyone owns ACC or maybe it doesn't run well, or they just don't like it. Although I will probably pass on any GT3 released by RSS, I will wait for the next project that suits me. There are still a lot of people racing GT3's in AC and for them it will be a great addition to the roster.
Maybe physically some might say ACC is better but visually unless you own maybe 2x 2080 super cards running sli I disagree,
even my my powerful PC on ultra settings running triples it causes issues and crashes, so unless you want to run it at mid/high settings it just does not perform no way near like AC,
personally for me id rather have insane FPS and a game that works but this is only my opinion non the less,
UE4 performance is shocking.

everygame as its own following its like saying ACC has GT3 cars that dont mean for 1 second that RF2 or R3E should stop adding GT3 cars ?
I mean each game brings its own followers and different features and settings + we have @David Dominguez and @NeverKrash to make the audio and physics which makes all the difference here for sure.

Maybe physically some might say ACC is better but visually unless you own maybe 2x 2080 super cards running sli I disagree,
even my my powerful PC on ultra settings running triples it causes issues and crashes, so unless you want to run it at mid/high settings it just does not perform no way near like AC,
personally for me id rather have insane FPS and a game that works but this is only my opinion non the less,
UE4 performance is shocking.

everygame as its own following its like saying ACC has GT3 cars that dont mean for 1 second that RF2 or R3E should stop adding GT3 cars ?
I mean each game brings its own followers and different features and settings + we have @David Dominguez and @NeverKrash to make the audio and physics which makes all the difference here for sure.

I have VR running fairly well in ACC even in bad weather situations. The bottleneck was CPU for me.

The reasons to run ACC for me are :

- Complete simulation of race weekends per the Blancpain rules
- Great physics and FFB
- TC and ABS simulated per car
- Advanced aero
- New tyre contact patch which really improves riding curbs
- Amazing sounds
- Dynamic weather, especially tracks getting more dry / wet over time

I like AC better in VR for day time races at the moment visually. Night time and wet races are great in ACC.

But as I said, although I would have preferred other cars from RSS myself I won't complain. I have bought them all so far and loved all of them. This pack is not for me but a lot of people will be happy with it and the quality will be outstanding for sure !

Let's be real. I don't know about you but i'll be getting these cars not to drive them on already existing tracks on acc but outside it. A1 Ring, Bathurst, Suzuka, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, VIR, Sebring, Road America, Road Atlanta, Donington, Daytona, Mosport... and a little track called nordschleife. Maybe you've heard of it i don't know :)

Let's be real. I don't know about you but i'll be getting these cars not to drive them on already existing tracks on acc but outside it. A1 Ring, Bathurst, Suzuka, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, VIR, Sebring, Road America, Road Atlanta, Donington, Daytona, Mosport... and a little track called nordschleife. Maybe you've heard of it i don't know :)
That Mosport track is the best track I have drove in years,
these cars race allover the place in different series not just limited to say Europe like you say,
ill hitting that Mosport like a boss with these cars. :D:D:D

No interest in this kind of pack at all, guys. GT3 is done to death in this and every other sim. Hard pass for me, but I'm sure they'll be excellent versions of bad cars nonetheless.
Exactly my thoughts, and I was hoping for some GTE cars, but that is mor in URD's domain atm. Although knowing myself for the better part of 38 years, I can already see myself spend money should the 720s be built.

Hi yeah,
Our car will be GT3/GTLM Spec
I'm not fully understanding something: the (older spec) M6 GT3 "should" visually/perf match the IMSA GTD M6 ran by Turner (except if a spec rear wing was mandatory). Not so much the IMSA GTLM M6 that would be on the faster "GTE"-sister class, later replaced by the M8.

Unless you mean the RSS is a visual mash up on purpose to avoid trademark issues, and/or add extra details (such as round trunk/bumper cut under mid rear brake) not usually seen on GTD/GT3, while only matching ~2019 M6 GT3 physics.

Last edited:
I'm not fully understanding something: the (older spec) M6 GT3 "should" visually/perf match the IMSA GTD M6 ran by Turner (except if a spec rear wing was mandatory). Not so much the IMSA GTLM M6 that would be on the faster "GTE"-sister class, later replaced by the M8.

Unless you mean the RSS is a visual mash up on purpose to avoid trademark issues, and/or add extra details (such as round trunk/bumper cut under mid rear brake) not usually seen on GTD/GT3, while only matching ~2019 M6 GT3 physics.
There seems to be 2 different versions of the same chassis,
GT3 GTLM Spec,
not sure if the GTLM still runs tbh but there version is there for those who like the style of the liveries people will paint for the car, but the painters will be happy I imagine,
https://i.gyazo.com/ce6ca9286b78c0164ffefd80ffbd0e10.gif

what is it with these gifs on RD its so annoying they wont load

I'd be interested in a couple of GTLM cars, but i'm more interested in any Dpi or LMP2 car. The LMP2/Dpi cars are the biggest hole in this sim at the moment.

oh boi ! a day without intenet and this is what happen ! :confused:
Will it be only GT3 cars or can we expect GTE ?
I say it because the new Aston Martin vantage GTE and the BMW M8 GTE would be asome ! OH ! Even better, the Ferrari 488 GTE !
aaahhh dreams seems to slowly be a reality with such talentend modding groups as you guys and VRC !

oh boi ! a day without intenet and this is what happen ! :confused:
Will it be only GT3 cars or can we expect GTE ?
I say it because the new Aston Martin vantage GTE and the BMW M8 GTE would be asome ! OH ! Even better, the Ferrari 488 GTE !
aaahhh dreams seems to slowly be a reality with such talentend modding groups as you guys and VRC !
GT3 only.

BMW M8 sits on the urd's hard drive. Only a matter of ales getting rid of his contract work and releasing it.

Aston and Ferrari may or may not enter urd territory. Not sure about it.

I'm excited to see what else will be in the group. I'll more than likely pick up all of them.

At this stage can you confirm or deny the presence of all endurance lights? (Additional lights on the front, coloured LEDs around windows, etc) or will they be more the Kunos AC approach of just having the main headlights?

Will they be BOPd to run with the Kunos GT3 cars?

I'm excited to see what else will be in the group. I'll more than likely pick up all of them.

At this stage can you confirm or deny the presence of all endurance lights? (Additional lights on the front, coloured LEDs around windows, etc) or will they be more the Kunos AC approach of just having the main headlights?

Will they be BOPd to run with the Kunos GT3 cars?
Yeah I shown all the lights and such in Discord last night,
4891f796acb5c0e14af76220b67b3d43.png

Hi yeah,
Our car will be GT3/GTLM Spec its all through animations on this particular car,
the rear spoiler is animated as an option,
the rear wing is animated for adjustments,
the front wing vents over the arches are animated as an option,
the front lights are animated to switch when the lights are activated,
we even went to the trouble of animating the wing mirror glass both sides so the end user can adjust them better like in real life something we have never seen before,

people have the opinion these cars are in so many games but not to this level of detail be assured.
I thought he was complaining about the rear bumper not being squared off like the other gt3 entries. you guys are doing an excellent job.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.