Well @CC for once I'm seriously disappointed at the 3D work from the RSS team. That screenshot in the opening post, terrible. Seriously. That looks nothing like a modern British Touring Car :confused::D

Jokes aside, great stuff guys. Looking forward to this.

Reactions: CC
Yeah we get it, one of you falsely thinks his/her opinion matters and the other one simply doesn't know how the intarwebz works.

Now let's get back to the topic of these new and upcoming GT3 cars for AC.

MOAR pics plz. :D

Yes, you're allowed to have an opinion so long as it aligns with that of the reader. Anything else is out of line and offensive. :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to chime in, but since I know it'll annoy a certain kind of person, I will.

No interest in this kind of pack at all, guys. GT3 is done to death in this and every other sim. Hard pass for me, but I'm sure they'll be excellent versions of bad cars nonetheless.

Have fun with that one, trolls.:thumbsup:

Personally I don't care if there is already a lot of GT3 in AC, I know this is going to be very great as we don't have the latest GT3 models in AC. Thank you RSS for all your great work!:)

Last edited:
Hoping you guys do a great job as always, but one thing that concerns me is that BMW rear.

It's off the M6 GTE car, not GT3.

076a4233.jpg
The-BMW-M6-GT3-of-John-Edwards.jpg

????

Maybe those 2 holes left of the badge, and another bellow the mid brake light, being present on the gtlm but not on gt3? (just guessing, haven't looked for references)

The rss 3d model even matches the other 2 holes above lights (with arrows on your pic) to the gt3, and not the previous gtlm pic.

Last edited:
Wow what a fantastic announcement and will be an immediate purchase. With the improvements of AC with CSP and SOL over the last few months this pack of cars will add to a very nice simulation experience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back