@Tigerteeth Please confirm that under assettocorsa\content\fonts you have the following files properly uncompressed from the zip package:

rss_bayro.png
rss_bayro.txt
rss_bayro6.png
rss_bayro6.txt
rss_bayro6_1.png
rss_bayro6_1.txt
rss_gtm.png
rss_gtm.txt

Last edited:
Hello all. The RSS GT-M cars are great! One thing bugs me about the Bayro V8. I drive in VR only and seems that the interior of the Bayro is just too bright. Almost like the white paint is glowing. For example the "passanger" footwell. Is there anything I can do or would this require an update from RSS? The Lanzo doesn't have this issue.

Edit: Took some screenshots. Same conditions, Bayro vs Lanzo:
bayro.jpg

lanzo.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all. The RSS GT-M cars are great! One thing bugs me about the Bayro V8. I drive in VR only and seems that the interior of the Bayro is just too bright. Almost like the white paint is glowing. For example the "passanger" footwell. Is there anything I can do or would this require an update from RSS? The Lanzo doesn't have this issue.

Edit: Took some screenshots. Same conditions, Bayro vs Lanzo:View attachment 498455

View attachment 498456
Yes can change the seamless textures and make them darker, I believe there is some inside our default liveries I will look

Edit: Took some screenshots. Same conditions, Bayro vs Lanzo:View attachment 498455

View attachment 498456
1629924172618.png

its this texture here metal_detail_1.dds

if you download this file and place it inside any liveries inside the skins folders will override them inside the .kn5
open the archive
\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_gtm_bayro_6\skins
place it inside any skins folders you want the new colors to take effect,
you can adjust it if its too dark or not dark enough.

Last edited:
View attachment 498517

its this texture here metal_detail_1.dds

if you download this file and place it inside any liveries inside the skins folders will override them inside the .kn5
open the archive
\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_gtm_bayro_6\skins
place it inside any skins folders you want the new colors to take effect,
you can adjust it if its too dark or not dark enough.

Wow. Thanks!!!!

Reactions: CC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back