I did say no more pics till its a racecar... but look at that rear end!

VwhOCC3h.jpg

7qidXNOh.jpg

XfUkCOyh.jpg

Now, big wing on for next time you see it.

Well this is something interesting....

I never followed racing back then (I would have only been a small child... :roflmao:) but its interesting to think that the factory designed and backed car (575) wasn't nearly as successful as the privateer teams (550). I wonder why that is?

Because Prodrive. They switched to the DBR9 after that, also found success. Did the Subaru WRC cars as well IIRC. They can build race cars.

Last edited:
Well this is something interesting....

Because Prodrive. They switched to the DBR9 after that, also found success. Did the Subaru WRC cars as well IIRC. They can build race cars.
yep and now they are smashing it in the WEC
Rear end of the Ferrari looks like a concerned nurse shark.
it could be worse

d562bbdd8467c05f485dce42fb7b8746.jpg

The black one in the background looks like the offspring of a nurse shark and a pug.

Great project. GTR2 was my favorit game, played it until 2015 online. Loved the ability to save the race and continue later, did some 24h events offline which was a lot of fun. The saleen and the viper was my favs.

Awesome start guys. The 550 and Lister are great cars to have in Assetto. Can't wait to see the final outcome.

But who will start tackling the tracklist from GTR 2? With tracks like Anderstorp, Enna Pergusa, Brno and Estoril it's not a bad list. :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back