I found 2 photos and youtube races for 2004 (240p ) .
Blister was not a popular design in sports so practically nothing is on the internet

Reactions: CC
The name does not depend on me.I took the car for a Sunday ride (5mins of maserati phys)
and I forgot about rims earlier (another 5min and done)
20170903212821_1.jpg

I am torn here.... The cars will undoubtedly be epic, inside and outside, but when I think about the boring physics / speed of the MC12 I find it hard to get properly hyped yet.

Gimme more wip pics :cool::D

I am torn here.... The cars will undoubtedly be epic, inside and outside, but when I think about the boring physics / speed of the MC12 I find it hard to get properly hyped yet.

Gimme more wip pics :cool::D

I actually did a bit of driving in the MC12 recently as I hadn't really checked it out properly before, I quite enjoyed it, so I'm definitely excited to drive these things!

Anyway, here is a couple wip pics; rear end tidied up. Gotta get that big diffuser and wing on it next!

Vrc1BGwh.jpg

58mRYinh.jpg

Last edited:
The best GT Ferrari until the date

Due to the crisis of Maserati, which belonged to the group, Ferrari was dedicated to the Maserati MC12 GT1, which used the Enzo chassis.The 550 Maranello considered by many magazines of the specialty like the best GT of the actuality, was without project to compete, later it took in the 575 Maranello but without great success.

For those who do not know.
In 2001, Prodrive built versions of race customers from the 550 for various sports car series and especially the 24 Hours of Le Mans. However, although this brought the Ferrari name into the sport, the cars would be built entirely by Prodrive without any support from the Ferrari factory. Named the 550-GTS, a total of ten cars would be built over the next four years and campaigned by the Prodrive team as well as privateer clients.

Prodrive 550 GTS
10 chassis: http://archive.dailysportscar.com/subscribers/history/prodrive550.htm

Sorry, for my English.

The best GT Ferrari until the date

Due to the crisis of Maserati, which belonged to the group, Ferrari was dedicated to the Maserati MC12 GT1, which used the Enzo chassis.The 550 Maranello considered by many magazines of the specialty like the best GT of the actuality, was without project to compete, later it took in the 575 Maranello but without great success.

For those who do not know.
In 2001, Prodrive built versions of race customers from the 550 for various sports car series and especially the 24 Hours of Le Mans. However, although this brought the Ferrari name into the sport, the cars would be built entirely by Prodrive without any support from the Ferrari factory. Named the 550-GTS, a total of ten cars would be built over the next four years and campaigned by the Prodrive team as well as privateer clients.

Prodrive 550 GTS
10 chassis: http://archive.dailysportscar.com/subscribers/history/prodrive550.htm

Sorry, for my English.
:thumbsup:

I never followed racing back then (I would have only been a small child... :roflmao:) but its interesting to think that the factory designed and backed car (575) wasn't nearly as successful as the privateer teams (550). I wonder why that is?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%