Hmm looks like some didn't quite understood the concept or I should have been more clear about the "choosing" part from the pic I've posted before:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-gt1-championship.140452/page-305#post-2916297

So, those who actually chose the correct number already got their skin, for the rest, these three are still available: 24, 38 and 43.

I think that the 24 is already taken ;)

Jonas Neumann / Germany / 24

Can't wait for the NGT Pack to be completed. But you know, when we get something of that quality the hunger for more is never appeased ;) So what about an 2005 Addon-Pack with C5-R and DBR9? :whistling:

Can't wait for the NGT Pack to be completed. But you know, when we get something of that quality the hunger for more is never appeased ;) So what about an 2005 Addon-Pack with C5-R and DBR9? :whistling:
It would be nice if there was addons similar to this one, where it creates a new season but with say 1-2 extra cars, similar to this NGT pack we are currently developing, lets see what the future brings,
distant future...

It would be nice if there was addons similar to this one, where it creates a new season but with say 1-2 extra cars, similar to this NGT pack we are currently developing, lets see what the future brings,
distant future...
I really do hope this sells enough to greenlight some more GT cars. I have enjoyed your open wheelers but there is just something fantastic about having multiple models to race against.

I really do hope this sells enough to greenlight some more GT cars. I have enjoyed your open wheelers but there is just something fantastic about having multiple models to race against.
This GT pack seems to have quite some following, the quality of this additional pack the NGT 2 car pack so far looks really impressive, quality work with quality skins, we know the physicals and the audio will be second to none,
specially on the audio side, this NGT pack we have direct recordings taking from the cars in multiple positions and channels so from out of all the cars these 2 will sound just as good if not better than the main GT counterparts,
should go down well I imagine we can all clearly see the amount of work Daniel as done in what ?
2 weeks 2 cars finished. :roflmao::p

This GT pack seems to have quite some following, the quality of this additional pack the NGT 2 car pack so far looks really impressive, quality work with quality skins, we know the physicals and the audio will be second to none,
specially on the audio side, this NGT pack we have direct recordings taking from the cars in multiple positions and channels so from out of all the cars these 2 will sound just as good if not better than the main GT counterparts,
should go down well I imagine we can all clearly see the amount of work Daniel as done in what ?
2 weeks 2 cars finished. :roflmao::p
pssshhh its clearly rfactor 1 quality git gud :roflmao:

You guys will have made more cars then some games contain soon

pssshhh its clearly rfactor 1 quality git gud :roflmao:

You guys will have made more cars then some games contain soon
Its took a lot of years and a lot of hard work trying to build the resources and facilities we have currently,
this year will be the best year we ever had regarding content, the structure is all finally there and prepared and a lot of developments happening in a lot of different areas,
also thanks to all the hard work from all the community regarding keeping AC Alive,
the sheer amount of talented people making tracks, cars, apps, weathers, pp, and Ilja with this shaders patch as put this sim another level up again against the competition.
well done to everyone and all there achievements they really did hit the nail on the head with
"Your Racing Simulator" now it feels like the name 100% modable in every area.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.