I'm not sure if they had it in 2003-2004

IIRC they had highly reflective numberplates for LeMans back then (and some teams also had elements of their liveries like that IIRC), but I believe they weren't actually illuminated. Think of the reflectors on highways, or some highway signs that are ultra reflective.

IIRC they had highly reflective numberplates for LeMans back then (and some teams also had elements of their liveries like that IIRC), but I believe they weren't actually illuminated. Think of the reflectors on highways, or some highway signs that are ultra reflective.
yes, for Le Mans. but we're talking about FIA GT, here ;)

In the videos I have found of the Proximus 24 of 2004 the numberplates do illuminate at night, not sure about the extra endurance lights, the footage is not extensive and the quality is not good. Some cars seem to have them but I have not been able to identify them properly.

In the videos I have found of the Proximus 24 of 2004 the numberplates do illuminate at night, not sure about the extra endurance lights, the footage is not extensive and the quality is not good. Some cars seem to have them but I have not been able to identify them properly.
I cant find any reference videos at night was just looking ill search some more with it :)

Well here at the 24hrs at Spa FIA GT1 2005 I can clearly see the white background of the door number plates do glow, did they glow in 2004 ? most likely.
e7dbb31df85f12d5ce2920c57cc54514.jpg

Either way, I doubt very much we will be updating over what 120 liveries ?
1 by 1 with glowing number plates, should have been done at the start will take forever saving that amount of liveries and new settings, its not for me.

although we can make settings for people to customize there own liveries if possible to do,
we will investigate it, but we cant update old liveries makes no sense.

It's "choose your skin" time!

Simple rules:
- Type your name, nationality and chosen number below this post.
- If you already have a skin name in the Ferruccio 36, can't have it on this one. Here's the list as a reminder:
Didier Kisut
Jakob Luxenburger
Tom Blackett
Guido Focarelli
Christoph Bose
Leonardo Ratafiá
David Pemberton
Alberto Casalena
Max Friedhoff
Fabian Biehne

10 Skins:
skin2s.jpg

although we can make settings for people to customize there own liveries if possible to do,
we will investigate it, but we cant update old liveries makes no sense.

This is basically what I was asking for. Would be great if you manage to do it, but of course it's just an humble request, nothing else!

This is basically what I was asking for. Would be great if you manage to do it, but of course it's just an humble request, nothing else!
I think maybe making an addon for the patch which works on a night time,
externally of this content but still something maybe we can look into providing, ill chat with the guys in the team and see what we can do, but wont be for a while. :)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 22.6%