Jesus I have never heard so many complaints in my life,
wished I had not bothered signing back in,

Gergo told us earlier in this thread that Aris almost had to sell his soul to get the MC12 physics,
so where you thinking we getting 6x more from disneyland ?
it takes time and patience and research and knowledge to collect massive amounts of Data,
to balance a pack of 6 cars,

all 6 cars are final and finished its clearly been shown, no one is running or hiding away or stealing money, never heard so much bullshit all my life, thanks Micheal.

Im not a modder but I have some appreciation for the time involved. I also look at how much free time I have in my life. Which is not much when you consider I generally do a 14 hour round trip every work day. Or sometimes spend up to two months working away. Then factor in family time. Home chores time. It doesn’t leave much gaming or chilling time.

If any moders have a similar work and home life then I don’t really think they have to work to a rigid release schedule. A flexible release schedule should be the best that we can expect.

Every modder should prioritise their primary job/income first. The one that pays the rent or mortgage and supports the family.

These mods are a secondary source of income and a hobby.

Im sure the last car for this pack will be worth the wait.

That is my thoughts on the subject.

self BOP'ed?
yes it is self bopped. We have excluded the lambo since we are running just restrictor, and it would limit others too much (league admins decision)

Its pretty close but some cars will have some advantages on some tracks and the viper is maybe a bit slow. Also the saleen is a proper fuel hog.

Its not my league but helped with the bop abit. Albert also send me some figures with ballast and res, including lambo, and they also seem close, but this is just for 3 cars atm (done a long time ago when we had only 4 ;))

Im very interested in doing another (BOPPED) league when the full pack is out. If others are too, maybe we should set something up.

Jesus I have never heard so many complaints in my life,
wished I had not bothered signing back in,

Gergo told us earlier in this thread that Aris almost had to sell his soul to get the MC12 physics,
so where you thinking we getting 6x more from disneyland ?
it takes time and patience and research and knowledge to collect massive amounts of Data,
to balance a pack of 6 cars,

all 6 cars are final and finished its clearly been shown, no one is running or hiding away or stealing money, never heard so much bullshit all my life, thanks Micheal.
Yeah, I agree that it's an absurd claim that you leave us in the dark, since the team is active here and communicating. But URD PX still haunts us in our dreams :D

I haven't "pre-ordered" a mod pack since then, can't wait to put my hands on this pack and VRC's Indy pack once they are out.

Yeah, I agree that it's an absurd claim that you leave us in the dark, since the team is active here and communicating. But URD PX still haunts us in our dreams :D

I haven't "pre-ordered" a mod pack since then, can't wait to put my hands on this pack and VRC's Indy pack once they are out.
VRC pack is out I believe there skins in the downloads lol for it.

I will be very disappointed if this pack has bop enforced on us. This isn't a "oh daddy let me play too" modern gt3/gte pack. It's a pack from back when engineering and craftsmanship was respected; not restricted.

I'm not familiar with the URD crimes against humanity. Would someone fill me in? I've been to their website once or twice. I know they made a car or two for Kunos. But that's all I know.

I'm not familiar with the URD crimes against humanity. Would someone fill me in? I've been to their website once or twice. I know they made a car or two for Kunos. But that's all I know.

This aint the thread to bring up their BS. If you really want to know, do a search for URD in the AC or rF2 forum to find the relevant threads.

Suffice to say, RSS has a long way to go before even being mentioned in the same sentence as URD regarding broken promises and vaporware.

Short version: Released LMP1 pack with 5 (?) cars for 10 Euros back before Kunos released their first LMP1, promised more content and updates like working Hybrid, didn't deliver on promise, kept all their released content up to date though.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea