Right on! Good for you Daniel. I hope it's a wonderful experience for you. Archvision has done a lot of great things over the years. It's nice to know they've added another amazing artist to the team. Since I don't do 3D stuff anymore I can't say that I'm up to speed on what Archvision has been doing for the last couple of years up to today, but I knew they were still a big name in the genre. Congratulations. :) :thumbsup:

Not sayin' it's true, but I heard that because it's a garyjpaterson 3d model it keeps transforming into a washing machine on wheels. Fully functioning too...Doors open...suds...you name it! :D

Expect a lego 575 coming soon then.... :p

Don't see what the fuss is about tbh.

Me neither, they complain if there are bugs on the release, but also complain if we spend more time making sure the final release is as polished as possible.
Getting really tired of some people attitude towards us.

The pack was released over 6 months ago, though. Do you not think that is an awfully long wait for something people have paid for? I do not have a bad attitude towards RSS, but I have to question the way they work - sorry.

The pack was released over 6 months ago, though. Do you not think that is an awfully long wait for something people have paid for? I do not have a bad attitude towards RSS, but I have to question the way they work - sorry.

Oh don't get me wrong i was very much impressed(always have been) with the team's speed and efficiency up until saleen got released. But it's the "post saleen silence" that got me suspect.

I wonder what happened in the last 2 months...

Take whatever time you need for you to be happy that it's right. If nothing else that's how we get the best value for money.

Ultimately I believe we'll get what we paid for, and as such the timeframe doesn't really bother me. From my perspective, the alternative would be that RSS only released the pack once it was complete (in a while), which means we wouldn't have had the enjoyment of driving the other 5 cars in the pack all this time.

The way I see it is that AC has come to the end of its life in regards to Kunos trying to advance it much further ( there might be small updates now and again ) with ACC being around. So if RSS are taking the time to pump out the completed pack with the 57..5 and all the other cars physics updated to a final standard that RSS is happy with I'm ok with that. It'll likely make this mod a mod that will now age along side by side with AC but with higher quality than vanilla content so we can enjoy it until the next big game changer sim comes to life and take us away from AC

I currently feel that with the GT1 content I have from RSS it's been money well spent since I've spent many hours driving cars in this pack...anything else is a bonus :) but that's just me

If 6 months is a long time and the Dev team provides great feedback... Don't purchase anything from URD then...

If 6 months is a long time and the Dev team provides great feedback... Don't purchase anything from URD then...
It's actually not 6 but 2 months. Saleen was released at the beginning of may. We're now at the beginnig of july.

I think what most people want is just getting the 575 in a "finished by its own merits" state and then getting the package but that would mean double the work for rss because A. they'd need to make a physic set for 575 and B. after it's out, it'd be bop time for the package and they would need to work again. I'd say let's give them until the end of july. Then we'll have some right to criticize.

None of you folks is gonna drive the cars online anyways. How often have we had sessions with newly released mods and hardly anybody showed up. You all are just bitching for bitching sake really. RSS always delivered and we all have tons of cars we never properly raced cos nobody gets their arses up....

I'm not trying to be difficult but the pack was released and available to purchase on 23rd December 2017. That's where I got 6 months from.
If they release the full package in the next three weeks, they'll be in a position where they gave us 3 cars in 7 months. That's actually a good number considering the quality we get.

Like i said, let's wait it out for now. We have one last month to patiently wait.

Why are you giving time frames?
Are we here to follow you?
Why bitch in a month?
Why bitch at all?

I’m perfectly fine with what RSS has given me for my money and will most likely continue to do so.

But I don’t need an intellectual leader telling me what or what not to do.

Wasn’t it you giving a bad star review to vrc because their F1 car didn’t work with the shaders patch?
Why didn’t you wait for an answer there before giving a bad review?

None of you folks is gonna drive the cars online anyways. How often have we had sessions with newly released mods and hardly anybody showed up. You all are just bitching for bitching sake really. RSS always delivered and we all have tons of cars we never properly raced cos nobody gets their arses up....
So who cares if they ever deliver what they promised since nobody will play with you? F that!
If i download the car and never look at it again that is my prerogative; that doesn't give RSS a free pass to take my money and run. (like another modding group did)

When RSS released the first car and asked for my money they said that the remainder of the product I paid for would be available "early 2017".

Not sure why a few of you want to be the RSS defense force but until you are members of the team please shut up.

I tend to stay silent in these kind of situations but, come on, all of the RSS team are very active on here, we know they're working, and no, they won't take our money and run. I imagine that they're working on BOPing the cars, and not on finishing the 575. That would explain them taking their time, and to be honest, I prefer a polished final product that comes out late than some rushed hack-job. We also have 5 of the 6 cars that are in the pack, so... yeah, I don't really understand why are some of you guys freaking out for this. We all know that this pack is gonna come out, so it's just a matter of waiting...

A little more on topic, I hope the BOP doesn't anhilates all the car's differences that seemed somewhat realistic. If we have a GT3-style BOP on release date for these cars, that'd be a real dissapointment.

So who cares if they ever deliver what they promised since nobody will play with you? F that!
If i download the car and never look at it again that is my prerogative; that doesn't give RSS a free pass to take my money and run. (like another modding group did)

When RSS released the first car and asked for my money they said that the remainder of the product I paid for would be available "early 2017".

Not sure why a few of you want to be the RSS defense force but until you are members of the team please shut up.
Welcome to my ignore list, had enough of your bitchin'.

I would buy a Ford pack from @garyjpaterson if available as well :)
Whilst I appreciate the kind sentiment, know I would never consider anything like that.

Personal branded mods from me will always be free, and tbh I don't think I'd ever consider paid personal unbranded/fictional mods either - I'd rather keep those as group projects which ensure each component (physics/SFX etc) is the best it can be.

But I don’t need an intellectual leader telling me what or what not to do.

Wasn’t it you giving a bad star review to vrc because their F1 car didn’t work with the shaders patch?
Why didn’t you wait for an answer there before giving a bad review?

Who told you i pretend to be anyone's leader or show anyone the ropes?

And why should i wait for their excuse instead of giving them a 4 star rating which you call "bad" A 4 star rating is bad now? From me? Who gave nothing but praise for the 0.7 version of the same car? My 4 star rating because vrc forgot the simple task of writing their ui.json in utf-8 hurt you? Well i've got good news for you and all the snowflakes out there. I'll keep doing whatever i'm doing and sometimes criticizing some modders who i want to be their very best. Because not everything deserves a 5 star / 100 rating. Oh whoop dee doo you put out your work for the community, here's a shining star sticker for you!

Welcome to real life, welcome to your work being reviewed under a microscope

Oh fyi, i basically live in rss and vrc threads here. You can look up my post history and see the praise i've done for their work. You might as well bookmark it becuase there'll be a lot of that praise. Along with the occasional critique.

Sorry for the rant but this snowflake "GIVE ME MY 5 STARS" mentality was taking its toll on me.
Mod Edit: language.
palpBH20110725-22047-16lmezs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play