Not sure what this talk of Nissan 350Z's etc is about.
If you look at the current crop of RSS GTs which already represents a full grid, its pretty clear what NGT's would compliment them IMO.

xk10hBX.jpg

wQvLLQl.jpg

Not sure what this talk of Nissan 350Z's etc is about.
If you look at the current crop of RSS GTs which already represents a full grid, its pretty clear what NGT's would compliment them IMO.

xk10hBX.jpg

wQvLLQl.jpg
In 2004 RJN ran it in a few races (Spa, Dubai, Zhuhai) but you're right it wasn't neither important nor successful. I just looked up which NGT cars were in GTR2. If the pack only contained the 996 and the 360 Modena I would be interested for sure.

In 2004 RJN ran it in a few races (Spa, Dubai, Zhuhai) but you're right it wasn't neither important nor successful. I just looked up which NGT cars were in GTR2. If the pack only contained the 996 and the 360 Modena I would be interested for sure.
Almost the best 2 looking cars in the entire seasons that year I wouldnt throw the keys back to anyone who gave me the choice of any of the 9 cars to drive for sure that 360 and the Porsche are stunning examples of race cars :D:D

Almost the best 2 looking cars in the entire seasons that year I wouldnt throw the keys back to anyone who gave me the choice of any of the 9 cars to drive for sure that 360 and the Porsche are stunning examples of race cars :D:D
I remember the Porsche 996 GT3 RSR from Racedriver GRID, back then Codemasters got this car into their game despite the EA/Porsche deal. But you were not able to buy it within the career mode UNTIL I found out that you were able to do that making just a few database adjustments. Basically my first mod :D

I remember the Porsche 996 GT3 RSR from Racedriver GRID, back then Codemasters got this car into their game despite the EA/Porsche deal. But you were not able to buy it within the career mode UNTIL I found out that you were able to do that making just a few database adjustments. Basically my first mod :D
Grid was awesome man I had many WR on those games :D

Post deleted?? Why? Was telling the rss guys their work was being handed out for free, which I believe is against their wishes. There was no link in my post.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.