This 57 destroys all before it, this kind of quality and performance as never been seen before mark my words!
its the highest quality mod car ever produced and can not be replicated. not easily anyways :p

Another small detail for the Shadow: on the loading screen it is called "Shadow v8" with a lower case 'v' where it should be V8 :)

Well why cant people do stints higher it to there liking ? I mean if your wanting to do some laps adjust the fuel accordingly lol every track is different so makes no difference the exact fuel levels.
My post was 100% aimed at the AI usage of the cars, which currently does not work on the Nordschleife Endurance variants as I explained. Simply too little initial fuel to run a full "algorithm fuel calculation loop" of three full laps.

As many users love that track and probably (like me) want to add at least the Vortex (=Zakspeed Viper) to a mixed VLN grid, it should be worth a thought...

My post was 100% aimed at the AI usage of the cars, which currently does not work on the Nordschleife Endurance variants as I explained. Simply too little initial fuel to run a full "algorithm fuel calculation loop" of three full laps.

As many users love that track and probably (like me) want to add at least the Vortex (=Zakspeed Viper) to a mixed VLN grid, it should be worth a thought...
Yes but the Nordschleife track is just 1 track only, so obviously if doing full runs maybe its normal to place some fuel in the tank,
if you was driving to france in the morning and a friend lent you a car to use, you would expect to get there and back without even stopping at a garage ?
Like I say we will take a look at the settings, but the game is much bigger than 1 track in which 99% of them the fuel is fine :)

Yes but the Nordschleife track is just 1 track only, so obviously if doing full runs maybe its normal to place some fuel in the tank,
if you was driving to france in the morning and a friend lent you a car to use, you would expect to get there and back without even stopping at a garage ?
Like I say we will take a look at the settings, but the game is much bigger than 1 track in which 99% of them the fuel is fine :)
The problem occured for the ai, if I remember correctly

Yes but the Nordschleife track is just 1 track only, so obviously if doing full runs maybe its normal to place some fuel in the tank
well sure, but I can't change anything about the amount of fuel the AI starts off with, it takes the amount entered in the car.ini.

Sure, easy enough to change with the right tools, but then i can't run that car online anymore

well sure, but I can't change anything about the amount of fuel the AI starts off with, it takes the amount entered in the car.ini.

Sure, easy enough to change with the right tools, but then i can't run that car online anymore
Oh I see we will look into it at the end of the settings :)

while we're at it, is this position of the fuel tank correct? Only makes sense if there were two tanks, front and rear.
2.jpg

edit: short check with CM indicates that all cars but the Shadow and Lanzo currently have wrong/weird position of the tank, always right on the drivers seat (or in the middle of the car on 0,0,0)
@David Dominguez

more initial fuel load for all cars please, see last few posts

Last edited:
Just sat here making LOD and settings,
listening to music,
how many guys like to race ingame while listening to there favorite music, or do all hardcore players just listen to ingame audio ?

So exciting making these LOD and custom settings, I just destroyed the AC benchmarks running ultra maxed out every single setting on my PC and still 3 more LOD to make, like comparing the sun to the moon :D:D

how many guys like to race ingame while listening to there favorite music, or do all hardcore players just listen to ingame audio ?

If I can't listen to my simracing playlist (Eurobeat, Metal and Jpop mostly) I usually don't even bother driving :D I managed to find the sweet spot where I can have music playing and Crewchief at the same time in my earbuds while the game's audio goes to my 5.1 system. Only exceptions are Dirt Rally for the co-driver and cars I don't know well.

Got myself a ClubSport Shifter to replace the one from Logitech recently, it's kinda crazy how much more immersive these cars are with a proper sequential shifter. :)

If I can't listen to my simracing playlist (Eurobeat, Metal and Jpop mostly) I usually don't even bother driving :D I managed to find the sweet spot where I can have music playing and Crewchief at the same time in my earbuds while the game's audio goes to my 5.1 system. Only exceptions are Dirt Rally for the co-driver and cars I don't know well.

Got myself a ClubSport Shifter to replace the one from Logitech recently, it's kinda crazy how much more immersive these cars are with a proper sequential shifter. :)
Great insight thanks man, I sometimes like it something do not when racing if serious racing just ingame, but if attacking the leaderboards nothing better that some music :D

Someone stop me please, I am getting 25% better minimum FPS than the official benchmark tests,
20% higher max FPS and 5% better average with a 15% decrease on the CPU with only 3 LOD and 3 more to go, this 57 will be insane :D:D

Someone stop me please, I am getting 25% better minimum FPS than the official benchmark tests
Stop now. And clean the fridge, or plant a tree ;)

But your results there really don't say much as it's only on your system so far, also which Kunos cars did you compare to? Early birds like the KTM or Exiges, or the last Porsches?

Like on my CPU bottlenecked system stuff like extensive audio or animated car parts has a bigger influence than tris or VRAM usage.

Stop now. And clean the fridge, or plant a tree ;)

But your results there really don't say much as it's only on your system so far, also which Kunos cars did you compare to? Early birds like the KTM or Exiges, or the last Porsches?

Like on my CPU bottlenecked system stuff like extensive audio or animated car parts has a bigger influence than tris or VRAM usage.
Well I shown loads of screens of the DIP and FPS compared to the MC12 and kunos content and someone mentioned do a proper benchmark against the kunos benchmark and save your own replay,
so 15 cars starting last at Spa it was,
currently ingame live my DIP and FPS smash any content ever seen, and my benchmarks replays are destroying it, soon my minimum fps will be 50% above official content not far off anyways :D

Ultra maxed out settings, every single setting max nothing left anywhere with a 1070 and 64gb memory ddr4 and 4ghz cpu

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.