I love this one in the passenger foot well :D , looks like its been there 15 years .
d182bbcbecea27ada46b0ee88d96a667.png
imo it rather looks like z-fighting :whistling:

Cannot wait to try them out, all of them. Lister was my favorite car in GTR (and GTR2 game if I recall, its so loong ago, but I think it really was). So it will be some kind of a reunion after many years. And just before Christmas + Kunos`s free pack. Cannot be any better.

Just one question, didn`t catch it around here, are these cars very close according to their speed and lap times?

Cannot wait to try them out, all of them. Lister was my favorite car in GTR (and GTR2 game if I recall, its so loong ago, but I think it really was). So it will be some kind of a reunion after many years. And just before Christmas + Kunos`s free pack. Cannot be any better.

Just one question, didn`t catch it around here, are these cars very close according to their speed and lap times?
IDK , Ask yourself if our previous cars match lap times IRL also , and whatever that answer is , stick to it and you wont go far wrong , other than that ask @David Dominguez :D

I've been following this thread since the clay models with the wire frames were posted by David on the 2nd of September. I have been looking forward to this since the that first post.
It has been a pleasure watching these work of arts come to the standard they are now and in such a short time.
Christmas is going to be very special this year with a new CSW setup and some great cars to race with.
Congratulations to the team on a mod I'm sure will be one of the top mods for 2017.

now they rush things up to release before xmas! I want all the rust on my Tornado! :rolleyes:
The Tornado interior from all the reference appears to be full aluminium plates / sheets ect riveted to obviously some steel tubing framework , chassis housing what have you ,
this 55 reference I have , the rust and dirt is there to see so clearly , so got carried away , same with the logos , although they was not a priority at the time , I do love those details :D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 406 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 257 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 275 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 162 27.6%
Back