8E2YQvCh.jpg

6y7JLP8h.jpg

Mx8smsnh.jpg

DaTEmK0h.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Never done 3D painting but I´ve painted several logos on the skirt vents and hood of the GT3R. Yeah, takes about a days worth of dedicated work but it can be done. I don´t have photoshop and won´t be able to afford a current version, so GIMP it is. Maybe 3D is possible there too, don´t actually know.

This might take two days (16h) to place some logos in 2D but you can still make yourself believe that it´s all fun.

Looking good!

You can pay for a subscription to Photoshop through Creative Cloud for 1 month - IIRC it's $20USD for the month for one program, and $50/mo for the entire Creative Cloud Suite. Makes things a lot more palatable for hobbyists and freelancers. And that will be the full-featured, full-balls completely legal program. :)

From what I've heard, you can download an entire CC Suite for free from Adobe.... It's an older version, of course, but if you really want Adobe software you can get your hands on it.

From what I've heard, you can download an entire CC Suite for free from Adobe.... It's an older version, of course, but if you really want Adobe software you can get your hands on it.
I've heard the same years ago, but iirc you still need a valid licence for Photoshop to unlock that "free" version. So if you bought PS in 2005 or 2010 you can use the free one, probably a kind of deal like the Win 10 giveaway, trying to get the old userbase to use the same software, cutting down on parallel maintenance etc.

... still hope CM will add a 3D painting booth sometime in the near future that allows placement of logos :giggle:

I thought he was referring to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - " The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42". :unsure: :sneaky:

Mmmm those textures look incredible. The wear & tear is perfect. :thumbsup:

I thought he was referring to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - " The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42". :unsure: :sneaky:

Mmmm those textures look incredible. The wear & tear is perfect. :thumbsup:
I love this one in the passenger foot well :D , looks like its been there 15 years .
d182bbcbecea27ada46b0ee88d96a667.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%