Spend less time on making fancy panty shots, more time on finishing it :D
On stuff like this you mean ? :D
803a011306c874d2e0a5498cda5ddaf5.gif

Holy Fudge. I haven't been following this thread for a while... That not550 is ridiculously beautiful. I can't wait to see the pack complete. Mama mia!

Holy Fudge. I haven't been following this thread for a while... That not550 is ridiculously beautiful. I can't wait to see the pack complete. Mama mia!
The projects are coming along quite nice ,
I just added this feature ,
now you can go in the paint shop inside CM ,
place all numbers on the car , all flags , change your name , change the car chassis color and simply save a new skin called "ALB123"
Generate and save , you have a full custom skin all of your own :)
35b798a33b3f0ad2333863ce4d5ce127.gif

Even without all the extra features CM doesnt crash or have major 4gb+ memory leaks or freezes/crashes after finishing a race.

ive always been confused as to why so few people complain about the official launcher. By a fair margin its the most unpolished part of AC. Judging by the perfectionists at kunos im surprised they didnt get to a point where they were like f*** this launcher and just made another one from scratch.

Why should they spend the time/effort to do that when Content Manager is available for peanuts? Pretty sure Stefano is even using CM these days.
--------------------
Could you guys please go ahead and release this before I spend all my money this holiday season? Please???

We can only hope they took all they see in CM to their heart for whatever Kunos are currently brewing up. I mean we know Stefano is already using it for his current testing procedures. Why x4fab is not on the team I will never understand :D

I have to say, while I'm in awe about those features you here brewed up... I really doubt they are worth the effort apart from showing your capability, as in not too many users will ever use it.

Even without all the extra features CM doesnt crash or have major 4gb+ memory leaks or freezes/crashes after finishing a race.

ive always been confused as to why so few people complain about the official launcher. By a fair margin its the most unpolished part of AC. Judging by the perfectionists at kunos im surprised they didnt get to a point where they were like f*** this launcher and just made another one from scratch.

Why should they spend the time/effort to do that when Content Manager is available for peanuts? Pretty sure Stefano is even using CM these days.
--------------------
Could you guys please go ahead and release this before I spend all my money this holiday season? Please???

We can only hope they took all they see in CM to their heart for whatever Kunos are currently brewing up. I mean we know Stefano is already using it for his current testing procedures. Why x4fab is not on the team I will never understand :D

I have to say, while I'm in awe about those features you here brewed up... I really doubt they are worth the effort apart from showing your capability, as in not too many users will ever use it.

we don't know for sure:D
The guys a magician , so talented with coding really friendly too always happy to help if you creating something , awesome guy to say the least , Kunos should snatch him up before some other companies see the potential from the talents this guys got , this CM is amazing , personally I believe its the missing link from AC ,
should be implemented into the engine of future kunos projects with no shadow of a doubt .

@x4fab is so talented. Frankly, I do not want to see CM integrated into AC or AC2 or whatever. Why? While being a private project x4fab is free to do what he wants, when he wants. Software companies have standards that must be followed. There's red tape involved with a professional business versus a man's passion project. Updating would never be as quick as it is now, especially if they also gave it to the console versions.

Heck, I know some of you follow the official support thread...how many times have you seen an AC player mention something in that thread - a suggestion for a feature or a change to something...Bam. Next release in about a week andx4fab has that feature fully implemented. I know it's not always that quick. Plus, there are technically some naughty things that CM does - although if it were a Kunos product they wouldn't be considered naughty anymore. :laugh: Hmm...But the vehicle manufacturers might not be so thrilled if you could alter their car directly in AC.

As end users, we're much better off with things the way they are. I have a feeling if there is going to be an AC2 some of the CM features might be found in the base Kunos AC2 program...and that's cool. If I'm not mistaken, @x4fab's CM allowed us to set a range of AI Strength and Aggression long before Kunos implemented it.

@ALB123

About that last point, that is down to design decision made by Kunos to even allow external launchers (which ofc was also essential for the console conversion). The launcher sorta writes the instructions of which the main exe builds the race setting. AI levels were there, but only for championships.

So in theory you could write those instructions by hand. Stefano actually requested CM to feature a possibility to store those instruction lists for his testing purposes.

The projects are coming along quite nice ,
I just added this feature ,
now you can go in the paint shop inside CM ,
place all numbers on the car , all flags , change your name , change the car chassis color and simply save a new skin called "ALB123"
Generate and save , you have a full custom skin all of your own :)
35b798a33b3f0ad2333863ce4d5ce127.gif

Now you're just showing off you ego tripper :D

Well I have been working on these quite a few hrs now , maybe 7 cant remember :D
most likely 10 in total with the previous texture work I did on the calipers and brake systems ,
just needs the glow effect adding now ingame now I am finally almost happy maybe 99% no maybe maybe 98.7 nothing is never wow anyways ill share some pics ,
I got the ceramic in the discs to pop! :D
b9625b778add09f2fe6cb95155393eac.gif

Well I have been working on these quite a few hrs now , maybe 7 cant remember :D
most likely 10 in total with the previous texture work I did on the calipers and brake systems ,
just needs the glow effect adding now ingame now I am finally almost happy maybe 99% no maybe maybe 98.7 nothing is never wow anyways ill share some pics ,
I got the ceramic in the discs to pop! :D
b9625b778add09f2fe6cb95155393eac.gif
You are teasing more then all of my GFs did in the past

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play