RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes we are talking about the extension folder.
the above download contains 4 different cars. Each car has an extension folder. Inside the extension folder are an ext_config.ini and a folder data override. The display lua doesn't go into the lua app folder bro!!! The whole extension folder goes into the car folder inside content. Klick "ok" when prompting to override.
After that it depends if you want to use the buttons in Content Manager, Patch, or the override method with the file in the extension folder.

i cannot get the csp extra F to work and turn this display on at all..... ive installed multiple times.... help needed please i beg
If you set the display to "F" in Content Manager, then DON'T TOUCH THE EXTENDEND CONTROLS APP in the driving screen no more!! It will brake the settings from Content Manager, so just close it, and it will then work as intended.

If you set the display to "F" in Content Manager, then DON'T TOUCH THE EXTENDEND CONTROLS APP in the driving screen no more!! It will brake the settings from Content Manager, so just close it, and it will then work as intended.
yea nothing i do will work and this install guide is ass it doesnt say where or how to install it or map it in a detailed enough way and im tired of ****ing with it. it was a nice thought though.

yea nothing i do will work and this install guide is ass it doesnt say where or how to install it or map it in a detailed enough way and im tired of ****ing with it. it was a nice thought though.
Dude, it ain't rocket science, but also not "gum gum" like. The software Schmawlik did was released before th extended control app came out. All you have to do is to adress everything in the extended control app, leave the game to settings, set the extra button for display change, go to racing again, close the extended cotnrol app with the "x".
If you have any problems let me know. To blame the software isn't the solution, especially when the software works for a lot of others. Ok?

Hello, do you plan to make the display for all F1 cars from race sim studio ?
Schmawlik abandonded the work. I guess he had to because he allowed VRC to use the concept for the VRC Alpha Hybrid 2023.
The display pretty much works for all cars that have extended physics and hybrid engine. You can use the method for whatever you like. Some features will work, those the car doesn't have in orignal won't I guess. The most important features are imo diffenrential settings and brake bias settings. And those will work almost everywhere.

Dude, it ain't rocket science, but also not "gum gum" like. The software Schmawlik did was released before th extended control app came out. All you have to do is to adress everything in the extended control app, leave the game to settings, set the extra button for display change, go to racing again, close the extended cotnrol app with the "x".
If you have any problems let me know. To blame the software isn't the solution, especially when the software works for a lot of others. Ok?
i guess i dont have the extended controls app or what ever it is. just ac and content manager. ive searched the ac root file, searched cm searched the web, where would one get it

i guess i dont have the extended controls app or what ever it is. just ac and content manager. ive searched the ac root file, searched cm searched the web, where would one get it
The extended control app is part of:
VRC Alpha 2023 Hybrid, a paid mod car
CSP, which is an extension for Assetto Corsa/Content Manager (depending on the version you have it's included or not).
The RSS diaplay mod only makes sense when you use the DIFF/BMIG mod from Schmawlik.

But because the work was integrated into the VRC car there is no more information available. Those who have it from before still can use it, those who don't have it have bad luck. In order to use BMIG and DIFF settings on the fly you have to follow some steps, add data and files to the car/cars. I don't know if you have all of the files and the information needed. If not, the display ain't helpful for you. What it does is showing the values added, for example the diff setting for turn entry, mid turn and turn exit, plus brake migration settings. There are additinal possibililities like brake magic (to heat up tyres in a gentle manner). As long as I don't know if you have all of this it's vrey difficult to help you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back