RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Find your AC folder and just drop everything in there.

Usually it is found under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps/common
But that might vary If you've changed the installation path of AC.

Most downloaded car on RD :cool::cool::cool:
Best rated car on RD!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you so much to all of you for downloading our car and for having fun with it. It's great to see still so many leagues and websites using our car for their championships after so many years from the release.
Seeing results like those, really make us proud and makes well worth the countless hours spent on its develpment.
Cheers!

cPrmSLJ.png

h0xLJoq.png

Most downloaded car on RD :cool::cool::cool:
Best rated car on RD!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you so much to all of you for downloading our car and for having fun with it. It's great to see still so many leagues and websites using our car for their championships after so many years from the release.
Seeing results like those, really make us proud and makes well worth the countless hours spent on its develpment.
Cheers!
Might be because it is the best car on RD ;)

I've been spending time in this car recently and came here reading about the AI issues. I'm curious if anyone can suggest tracks where the AI can provide a good race with this car. So far I've tried Calabogie and Silverstone where it was ok, Brands Hatch not as much. As I find more good AI circuits I'll add them to this post.

View attachment 115495 The RSR modding team have released their European Formula 3 for Assetto Corsa.

With physics, modelling and sound all replicated with intensely accurate detail, you would be forgiven for thinking this is official content. It might as well be too, as the European Formula 3 is a no-compromise, full-blooded racing machine for purists of the open-wheel variety.

Said Andrea Lojelo (lead physics designer),

"We've been very lucky to get Tristan Cliffe involved in our project. He is a Formula 3 driver in F3 Cup UK, and he helped us to push this project to a completely different level.​
I've been invited to their last two F3 Cup events at Spa Francorchamps, where I spent my time taking pictures, looking at data, speaking to drivers and engineers, learning more about their cars and how they tune them, and trying to get as much information as possible.​
Full days spent as a team member, living the experience, understanding how much time it takes to do a small change on the setup, being on the grid, feeling all the excitement and professionalism of a real life race.​
"I've been cooperating with Tristan and his team extensively in the last year and an half (almost 350 emails), and we got our hands on plenty of technical data and full telemetry to use as a reference. Tristan also helped us with measurements and tons of tests to give us proper feedback.​
His help has been invaluable. A huge thank you from ours side to him and his team, Omicron Motorsport."​

The RSR European Formula 3 can be downloaded directly from our resource manager, and don't forget to get the substantial skin pack. Then head out on track to experience the thrills and excitement of one of the best racing categories on the planet.

Hello i am wondering if i can get your permission to use your mod in my channel. So far i don't have 1000 subscribers on YouTube and can place some ads on it, but in the future i want to do this. So, can i have your permission, please? :)

Hello tonydean2,
maybe something went wrong with the installation.

The installation is very easy: just unpack it as is in the main assetto corsa folder. The package is created to place everything in the right folders.
The default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

If you still have issues after this, please verify you AC files integrity in Steam.

Please let me know how it goes.
Andrea

TxM2SVC.png

Hello i am wondering if i can get your permission to use your mod in my channel. So far i don't have 1000 subscribers on YouTube and can place some ads on it, but in the future i want to do this. So, can i have your permission, please? :)
Hello DuletoBG,
sure, no issues to run our mod on your streams/videos. We are actually very happy to see videos/reviews/races in which the car we've developed is featured.
Don't forget to send us a link. Very curious to see what you will com up with.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back