RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, so much fun to drive. but I have one thing I have to ask. Is there someone who knows how to export a model from 3dsimed3 to assetto corsa as a .kn5 file????? Because I modified it a bit and would love to try it out in game.

Great mod, so much fun to drive. but I have one thing I have to ask. Is there someone who knows how to export a model from 3dsimed3 to assetto corsa as a .kn5 file????? Because I modified it a bit and would love to try it out in game.
I'm sorry to have to comment on a message like this, but I want to clarify that modders don't spend hours and hours of their own time to have our work ripped and teared apart.
If you have suggestions on how to improve, feel free to ask, but please avoid changing anything without our permission, even simply for your own use. It's quite disrispectful.

Maybe you do this with your best intentions, but in this case, please contact us in private, and we can see what we can do together.
I've to warn you in advance, the file of our latest 3D got corrupted few days before the release, and we lost few months of work, unfortunately, so it might be difficult to integrate changes. In any case, we are open for discussions to evaluate what's possible.

Last edited:
Hey, I noticed there's a typo in one of the template names for the F317 model. It says skin_base_NM.psd, but it should be skin_base_MM.psd, if you saved it with the NM in the name, it wouldn't show up on the car

Brakes are indeed using temperatures following brake pads temperature graphs from the manufacturer.
Expect the brakes to be very weak when cold. It will get to the right range after few heavy braking.
The same is valid for the brakes overheat. The brake pads will not be as efficient during very long braking of if they don't have enough time to cool down between two heavy braking.
Often they are really good in the first part of the braking and less in the last part if you keep squeezing them. This is simply because the go over the peak.

After the initial calculation Brake torque has been verified based on driver feedback as well.
In real life drivers can go full force on the brakes on this car, and it's very very difficult to lock up. If you will check some videos you will be surprised. You will find some videos in which they manage to lockup, but only at very low speed and in some very specific circumstances.

I thought I have already replied to this question and I found out that I actually did few pages ago.
Check my previous post with some more info and a video as well.
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rsr-formula-3.113918/page-14#post-2756061

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%