RR Racing Experience Closed Beta Soon!

I got too :)

But there is no much difference between the teaser, because you have to pay to drive others tracks and cars.

The new thing is a king of challenge with other's best lap ghost. They did a good work in multiplayer. You can join races days before.

There seems to have been a huge wave of invites of the other day. Got one too, and I must say: This is the greatness that I was expecting from SimBin.
The handling is out of this world. A big improvement on Race07 in the FFB department. The cars are a bit more difficult to drive than in previous SimBin titles on Get Real driving level.
This is going to kick butt guys... I can feel it.

I got a beta key,

I downloaded from steam. But upon start up it crashes and fills 2 screens up with black screens.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times but the same thing happens.

I am unable to login to simbin forum also. So I am running out of ideas on what to do .

Could anyone help me with suggestions. ?

Mat

I got a beta key,

I downloaded from steam. But upon start up it crashes and fills 2 screens up with black screens.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times but the same thing happens.

I am unable to login to simbin forum also. So I am running out of ideas on what to do .

Could anyone help me with suggestions. ?

Mat

Note that to log on to the beta forum you are supposed use your serial key (the one you activated the beta on steam with) as password, not your normal account password.

Once you get in try searching for your problem there and make a post if you find nothing, noone here should help you as it would be a breach of NDA.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back