RR Racing Experience Closed Beta Soon!

While they need to make sure it runs fair on as low specs as possible, it's also a question about optimizing. At the end of a games development cycle they start optimizing it, removing uneeded lines of code, compressing and removing some assets and artwork, stop running background processes that keep tracking data.
So while a launched game might run fine on a low end rig, the beta might not because of the lack of optimization. Dunno how big a gap there is but it's there.

Well, for those of you guys that are waiting for the beta keys, hold on and wait ;)
The beta looks and plays already better then some recently developed sims out there, challenging and good looking.
In case Simbin isnt making a GTR 3, this IS the title most of us has been waiting for. Do I need to say that the immersion is extreme, realistic visuals and handling, mixed with the sound of those engines and gears will make you cry :D

I've got a feeling it might have something to do with the number of hours you can contribute - when I signed up I was quite conservative (3 hours per week), but now I think actually I can do much more than that :(
I'm thinking this by myself. The informations i have provided about the hours i could spend for beta testing were quite realistic, but perhaps not enough to get into beta quickly. I don't remember exactly, but i think it were 3 hours per week too. Signed for beta on day one, but no key. I've checked spam folder too.

I'm thinking this by myself. The informations i have provided about the hours i could spend for beta testing were quite realistic, but perhaps not enough to get into beta quickly. I don't remember exactly, but i think it were 3 hours per week too. Signed for beta on day one, but no key. I've checked spam folder too.

Yeah it was realistic for me to, except that when I signed up I had school exams coming up so 2 hours a week was rather optimistic! And now I'm sitting around in the school holidays with the ability to spend well over 10 times that amount! :p

Well, for those of you guys that are waiting for the beta keys, hold on and wait ;)
The beta looks and plays already better then some recently developed sims out there, challenging and good looking.
In case Simbin isnt making a GTR 3, this IS the title most of us has been waiting for. Do I need to say that the immersion is extreme, realistic visuals and handling, mixed with the sound of those engines and gears will make you cry :D

I'm crying yet :cry:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years