ACC Rookie Series @ Various Tracks - Every Thursday

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I think the replay just shows car numbers and not names? If that's the case then it's fine to post. If it shows names just PM a link to anyone that wants it fella.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me here.
I want to try ACC but i play in VR and aparently is really bad.
My System is:
Ryzen 5 5600x
rx6700 xt
Reverb G1
Does anyone tried ACC in VR with this GPU?
I'm on a budget, and i didn´t want to buy the game just to not be able to play it.

Thanks

Only a very few use VR is ACC, simply because it requires a LOT of horsepower from your computer and the Unreal engine ACC use isnt great when it comes to VR. Your 6700XT will be enough to play it, but dont expect to utilize all the eyecandy. I'm on an equivalent card (2070 Super) and in triples I have to turn things quite a bit down. There's nothing that comes close to the Unreal graphics engine, unfortunately you need serious power.

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me here.
I want to try ACC but i play in VR and aparently is really bad.
My System is:
Ryzen 5 5600x
rx6700 xt
Reverb G1
Does anyone tried ACC in VR with this GPU?
I'm on a budget, and i didn´t want to buy the game just to not be able to play it.

Thanks
as Jan has said above you will be able to run it but not at its maximum, if you have played AMS2 or PC2 in VR then you will see a difference in the quality as those two games run VR very well.

I have spent a decent amount of time in VR on ACC using my lenovo explorer headset, my system is similar spec to yours and it was fine when set up right but certainly not as good looking as the other two games mentioned.

Struggled with the balance of the Aston in that race but still had some good racing.

I saw some chaos unfold behind going in to no name, quick glance at the replay I think the BMW just got caught out being off line and braking too late which caused contact. This sort of thing is going to happen in rookie races, we all make mistakes.

Thanks for joining, hopefully I'll get the Ginetta Academy up and running in the next few weeks for some door to door racing.

thx for organising these races Chris.

Yesterday my BMW was a dead trap. I didn't change anything after the update. The car was extremely loose at the rear. It felt like a Porsche. Couldn't keep it together anymore after 7 laps or so. Again a good fight with Baes. I think we were catching P 3. Looking forward to the BGT series starting next week.

Thanks for organizing this, I had a good run. Let a lot of drivers pass in the beginning since didn't want to crash, went a bit to the turf after and let a lot more pass, but soon got hang of the driving. D. Hyde, were sorry to see you spin in front of me in the last chicane. I had just reached you.

Thanks for organizing this, I had a good run. Let a lot of drivers pass in the beginning since didn't want to crash, went a bit to the turf after and let a lot more pass, but soon got hang of the driving. D. Hyde, were sorry to see you spin in front of me in the last chicane. I had just reached you.
indeed! i was anticipating a close battle to the end with you but just put to much in to trying to get a quick exit at bus stop :cry:

as Jan has said above you will be able to run it but not at its maximum, if you have played AMS2 or PC2 in VR then you will see a difference in the quality as those two games run VR very well.

I have spent a decent amount of time in VR on ACC using my lenovo explorer headset, my system is similar spec to yours and it was fine when set up right but certainly not as good looking as the other two games mentioned.
Hi, Thank you guys for the reply, it looks amazing, but in this cases i don´t care that much for the eye candy, ill try to get the game then.

Regards

Only a very few use VR is ACC, simply because it requires a LOT of horsepower from your computer and the Unreal engine ACC use isnt great when it comes to VR. Your 6700XT will be enough to play it, but dont expect to utilize all the eyecandy. I'm on an equivalent card (2070 Super) and in triples I have to turn things quite a bit down. There's nothing that comes close to the Unreal graphics engine, unfortunately you need serious power.
Thanks Jan, ill definitely try it.

I hope to join the next race. What is the next date?
Quite a lot of the drivers that took part in the Rookie series are now trying the Ginnetta Academy or British GT races. I'd recommend the Ginnetta Academy as we have pro and am categories.

If interest is there for a GT3 Rookie Series 2 I can get that arranged for when the British GT finishes :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back