AC Rookie event Mazda MX5@RedBullRing, Tue 29th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow, the event is looking good with so many new drivers! :thumbsup: Great to have you everyone!

Like Han and Doug previously said, don't worry too much about "going fast" but rather focus on building up experience and becoming consistent... speed will follow naturally. BTW, the default setup of the MX5 Cup is pretty good on the A1... ehm, sorry, Red Bull Ring.

I also started racing online years ago on RD's Rookie Events, glad to see them back! Looking forward to meet you on track... :coffee:

Last edited:
As Brian has, out of the kindness of his heart, decided to greatly handicap himself in the most selfless way by driving the Mazda 787b

I thought I would, like Brian, in a most selfless way help Fulvio achieve true stardom, this I have done with great inconvenience to myself by preparing a full race Mazda for this race.
Which I know he would be delighted to drive.

871265E1-DB74-450C-A1F9-44EF5B9002D6.jpeg

The lengths I will go to help my fellow sim racers, is most impressive.

1D5AB3F8-27C1-4222-904C-A257D1231C3B.jpeg

Im a relative Rookie Mr Fazzi,my pace might be some what spec, but my style is clean and curtious..May i have the password to practice..
I'm sorry Allan, every driver (however rookie) who is faster than me, will get the MX5 ND street version. I will send a PM with the password. Make sure you select the ND.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.