For these grips, once they start wearing like the shiny part wore off, and now you got like micro rubber grains in your palms after racing. Would PTFE spray remedy this? After swapping wheels, I made the mistake of racing the Fanatec McLaren GT3 wheel with gloves, and now I have this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-30 122408.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-30 122408.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 3
following my passion REAL vs SIM i have another great story to tell. When i was getting dirt during the weekend my team buddy drove the ESET CUP at the wonderful Balaton Park. Like for Dubai24h we faced a complete unknown track and irl training was difficult to arrange. Thanks to this amazing forum and their members - special thanks to @Maxim555King - we found a AC mod track to get a certain understanding. What we did not expect, and i need to be very honest here - the track was opened last year and some month later there is a mod - that the training pays off. Entering the track irl took few corners to feel "at home" and our team was ready to attack. Normally it takes some stints to find the braking points, gearing and to learn the flow. All those things we were able to train at home. Back home i took the racecar data and made my well know Racelogic comparison. Please take a look and enjoy - again, Maxim, you did an amazing job - some official sim tracks does not offer that accuracy.

if you are looking for the track

one of those things wah i love "dirt" atmosphere. saw this drone guy - asked him if he can film a bit - guess what, he did not ask money, he just sent me a few days later the video .....
and this behavior i saw across the entire track - race driver, spectators, more or less everyone, just great atmosphere

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%