Wanted RIFT S wanted.

Without derailing this discussion then Im waiting to make the plunge into VR about the next year when either the Crystal or maybe more exciting the BigScreen get over the prototype state.
BUT beside sim racing my intention is to use it to watch all my 3D movies when/if my old 3D plasma telly one day dies.
Because today its impossible to get a new 3D telly :mad:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Eventhough the 3D version of Titanic was a postproduction effect the 3D version blows the 2D version out (in the water) :roflmao:
I watch my 3D movies via Bluray on my 120" projector screen and my 3d Optoma projector. I watch normal movies on my C2 Oled TV. But now I have this VR set, 3D movies are great in the virtual cinema. Well worth the money I paid. :thumbsup:
But as a bonus, I really enjoy AMS2 in VR. It's just so different. I still prefer using my other sims, especially my F1 sims, on my 49" ultrawide monitor.

But now I have this VR set, 3D movies are great in the virtual cinema. Well worth the money I paid.
Thanks.
Glad to hear this about the 3D movies - because there is not so many reviews about this use of VR kits out there.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: For people thinking that the ca. 1kg weight of a normal VR kit on top of ones head is uncomfortable then check out the proto of the comming BigScreen kit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back