RIDE RIDE

This title is out next weekend on all the usual formats, i'm intrigued as it looks to be similar to some of the old moto gp titles with the fictional tracks. Though i think this may have some official tracks also.

Anyone interested or tempted? i'd like to get on PC but generally whenever i get a niche title like this on PC i regret it due to lack of online players.

A couple of weeks ago I had to put away my simracing-rig to make room for my first child (God knows how my wife got pregnant, I surley haven't had time for anything like that with so many good sims right now :confused:)
But the racing-nerve kept on itching so I looked around for some racing-game that I could play with just a 360-controller, and I found this and fell in love with it right from the start even if I'm not very good at it yet.
I still get the same feeling trying to drive on the limit as I got in RF2 or AC driving lap after lap trying to push it a little bit more to gain that last tenth of a second.

And to be able to drive the bike of my dreams when I waa younger is just a big bonus!

Last edited:
I like the game a lot. The riding style personalization is great. I hope they improve even more gameplay for motogp15 (at least major riders style and SIZE!).
Anyway this game is good!

@bike
Its a lot better than the demo but in my opinion the bikes feel a bit stiff to me. I wish they were a little bit quicker to respond. They just feel a little slow to lean and transition from one side to the other.
I found that bikes are very different one from each one another, so maybe you could try to elaborate (modify) your bike parts or buy a different one that suit you more.
Some bikes are perfect for late breaking, others for more speed in corners, etc

@bike

I found that bikes are very different one from each one another, so maybe you could try to elaborate (modify) your bike parts or buy a different one that suit you more.
Some bikes are perfect for late breaking, others for more speed in corners, etc

As I progressed further, I found the modern Super bikes and Race bikes to be a lot more responsive.

Agree with you bikout, this game has a huge potential and I already love it
I love this 2008/2010 helmet of VR, now I can own it, at least virtually
ZVf7nqn.jpg

2hgzskP.jpg

1WyEEHE.jpg

o5IY79s.jpg

Now if this game had the Isle of Man TT circuit and the Northwest 200 circuit it would be heaven found for me. They are the only circuits I like to ride on a bike.
And yes I am a biker and yes I ride and R6 and a ZX10R on British tracks.

Hello,
I don't know if its the right forum...
Is it possible to create custom track for Ride?
I didn't found anything about it.
I also didn't saw any custom made tracks for RIDE or Motogp
so is it even possible?
if yes please provide info on how to start and what programs I will need.
(I know 3D modeling etc)

Thank you!

Be careful to backup your data before they get corrupted. I was lucky to restore mine to a previous version of some days back. Appdata/Roaming/Milestone/Ride
Agreed , I still back my saves up even after the 1st patch. I have noticed though it is more stable after the first patch . I still loose my online credit though which kind of sucks.
This is obviously Milestones first go at their own motorcycle sim . I would assume Ride 2 next year and/or Ride 3 (if they don't go bankrupt) will be a million times more polished ..... with 500 bikes Hopefully :whistling:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.