RIDE RIDE

This title is out next weekend on all the usual formats, i'm intrigued as it looks to be similar to some of the old moto gp titles with the fictional tracks. Though i think this may have some official tracks also.

Anyone interested or tempted? i'd like to get on PC but generally whenever i get a niche title like this on PC i regret it due to lack of online players.

I think i understand it but i wish i had these problems as you said multiplayer or smth like that.. it always crashes while loading screen so i cant play online or single , but i modded GFXmix , OK, somebody edited mix files of 600cc, OK.. butr modern supersports ?? always crashes .. f***

I did Joey Dunlop helmet. ;) (still wip)

rfw2.jpg

And Guy Martin. (still wip)
9758813456602015033100006.jpg

We need a mods section fopr Ride. ;P

Since the last update my DLC packages that i modded is now stating its MIX files are corrupt. anyone else with this problem?

EDIT:
Did export into wrong format (A)
It was suppose to be SBK-X/V8

Last edited:
Yes.

By the way, I would like to try to change texture bike for HD but the game don't want it.
I don't know why but it resize my texture, it's still ugly even by increasing the resolution x2
Have you try it too ?

I have not tried that yet actually, iam quite satisfied with the quality as it is?
But i do agree that some textures could get HD improvement

Awesome work by you Kbarroz and Bike Gamer ... as usual. I am keen as to try some mods . Got the new patch as well , hopefully we can mod some stuff:D

Hey are you guy's using a sweet Fx mod like in Motogp 14 ?
Those photos look better than stock ....?
yeah ...... the old Joey Dunlop on the Vtr 1000 . I never forget seeing him ride that beast.

Awesome work by you Kbarroz and Bike Gamer ... as usual. I am keen as to try some mods . Got the new patch as well , hopefully we can mod some stuff:D

Hey are you guy's using a sweet Fx mod like in Motogp 14 ?
Those photos look better than stock ....?
yeah ...... the old Joey Dunlop on the Vtr 1000 . I never forget seeing him ride that beast.

Thx Aaron!

Well i have actually made some SweetFX settings
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/929/

I think iam almost done with my RS250
Any suggestions?

2015_04_09_00002.jpg

2015_04_09_00001.jpg

2015_04_09_00003.jpg

The real model btw
5712.jpg

Thx Aaron!

Well i have actually made some SweetFX settings
http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/929/

I think iam almost done with my RS250
Any suggestions?

2015_04_09_00002.jpg

2015_04_09_00001.jpg

2015_04_09_00003.jpg

The real model btw
5712.jpg
Looks Sharp as :thumbsup:. Thanks for the links to the Sweet FX, I suppose I just copy and paste like before. Do we need both Sweet FX and Boulotaur2024.Injector ?
And if one or the other .... is Boulotaur2024 better for DX11 ?
Looks pretty good . Would you be able to make the TL 1000r a 'Red' TL 1000r?
Pity a few bikes including the TL Float along the ground in the replays . Wonder if it could be a simple fix and have posted the problem to Milestone. The Rc 30 Honda 750 does this aswell.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Really liking this game, it's my first go with bikes in a game :p
I'm just learning tha basics, still fun tho to mess around at Imola relearning the so familiar bends but on two wheels... or one :whistling:
2015-04-09_00004.jpg

We should manage a online tyrckday, so amateurs like me can learn from the masters :D

Really liking this game, it's my first go with bikes in a game :p
I'm just learning tha basics, still fun tho to mess around at Imola relearning the so familiar bends but on two wheels... or one :whistling:
View attachment 88753
We should manage a online tyrckday, so amateurs like me can learn from the masters :D
Welcome! Fun and glad you like it on two wheels ;)

I would love to play online anyday in like a championship!

P.S TL1000 is on its way ;)

Yep, laptimes are imroving, but I'm far from constistent enough to be competitive for a championship....NEEDS MOAR PRACTICE!! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know what the High Quality AFX-option does? I can see that it enables some kind of DOF, and some blurring on the shadows, but does it do anything more?

Edit: Lost it at final turn at Sugo
2015-04-10_00002.jpg
2015-04-10_00003.jpg
2015-04-10_00001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes