I see absolutely no issue in that at all.
For example why are they cheaper in those places in the first place?
Whole business's are based on buying cheap stuff from China and flogging it for more in US and EU...
Hate the game not the players...

It's relative to the cost of living in that country, when Steam and the Developers think its getting out of control they either region lock the software or push the prices up in that country.

I don't use these sites as you may be funding organised crime or have your steam account locked due to breach of T&C's, but I can understand why people do use them!

It's relative to the cost of living in that country, when Steam and the Developers think its getting out of control they either region lock the software or push the prices up in that country.

I don't use these sites as you may be funding organised crime or have your steam account locked due to breach of T&C's, but I can understand why people do use them!

The 'funding organised crime' line could be used against anything.

Look at Pablo Escobar, he made crazy money selling coke to America and is responsible for many deaths and God knows what else..... but he used a lot of the wealth for rebuilding Colombia and helping the poor.....so the reverse in that instance, funding organised crime helped fund basically charity...
Somewhere along the line we are all funding organised crime and the lines are so blurred anyway what with dodgy governments around the globe etc etc...

Do what makes you feel comfortable though, fair enough.

I have used these sites a few times but now simply wait for steam sales as the same stuff always comes up at the same discounts....

DiRT is 44.99 until a sale then it is 5.99...... i assume they are making money still at 5.99....you do the math...

hey @Phoenix77 it's LA Canyons!

upload_2018-12-2_19-31-5.png

Ride 3 is a good racing ‘game’ it looks good in 4k and plays well with a stable frame rate. It’s the Forza Motorsport of Motorbike games, it’s a fun way to enjoy the bikes but I doubt it’s the last word in realism - the mods such as race tyres have a huge impact on bike
performance and stability for example.

It is a real labour of love in the way they’ve presented the special events, the Kawasaki event takes the player from the 89 GPZ900 to through the best of their bikes to the 2017 Ninja. The way the bikes perform in terms of handling, braking, weight transfer is well conveyed (as much as an Xbox gamepad can) and the progress over the years is tangible. The first and last events are the same claptime challenge around Donnington with an almost 10 second per lap difference in time requirement.

If you enjoy racing games for the love of bikes and customising them you’ll likely enjoy this. I doubt it will appeal to the hardcore sim element. For reference the handling and physics are light years ahead of IOM TT (even so I still like that unique game) and the graphics are better than MotoGP18. You’ll need a decent PC to get the most from it and there are some reports of loading screen crashes. Easy enough to pick up for £30 which also makes the price right imo.

As the Forza of bikes it’s easy to recommend. It’s good to see Unreal racing games with decent frame rates after the stutter vision of early attempts like Gravel. Unreal still looks odd to me at night, no colours in real life ever have so much glare, truly unreal.

Oh and for whoever runs this website, over the past week the site is being blocked by my ISP as fraudulent and activating fraud warnings in 2 different virus software alerts.

I like the Game so far . I know they will patch it a bit (probably won't fix the small bugs cosmetic stuff ). Sound to me is better .Overall the physics are better in my opinion as a Rider in real life .
Obviously there is still a ton of potential improvement . I hope we can put the motogp tracks into this game like in Ride 2

This keys are from people/enterprises that bought hundreds of keys so they get a better price.
Every company buys hundreds and or thousands of keys, my point is this game is sold on Steam, Humblebundle, Voidu, GMG and Gamersgate from what I can tell(without a doubt missed a few stores forgive me). All of those sites have it priced at £39.99(ignoring vouchers & vip/premium discounts). So how would cdkeys get it so much cheaper and be the only one going that cheap, most of the time the prices are pretty close to each other, being drastically cheaper falls into that too good to be true category for me. Ultimately its your money at the end of the day

as few other said, I'd rather not do a coffee entire week and send the money to the deveoloper with some cut that goes to Steam, rather then supporthing these other companies

yes keys are legit for the buyer in a sense that they work, but their origin is bit mysterious

if I was buying new HiFi for my car, i'd rather go to some proper dealer, then buying off pawn shop where the good could be stolen

everything cheapest possible isn't always good , let alone if the developer goes out of business

this kind of thing - although more legit of course - is a main reason why I dislike companies like Gamestop, where they make more money selling used games, buying really cheap used consoles only to sell them for lot higher price! their business is flourishing while the game developers are letting go of people who worked in game industry for 15+ years

this kind of thing - although more legit of course - is a main reason why I dislike companies like Gamestop, where they make more money selling used games, buying really cheap used consoles only to sell them for lot higher price! their business is flourishing while the game developers are letting go of people who worked in game industry for 15+ years
i see your point there, Gamestop often sells used games like 5€ cheaper than a new copy of a game.

With regards to prices and money going to developers, i bought every Milestone Game except this one on Xbox where there are no keys for.

I also understand that certain people in different regions have no other choice than to buy keys, on Xbox atleast you could switch regions and stores and in Brazil the smaller developers adjusted their prices to a poorer region, but Call of Duty, Assassins Creed etc were all same prices as in Europe so it was like 3 x the price.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.