Ride 3 Preview 1.jpg Ride 3 Preview 2.jpg Ride 3 Preview 3.jpg Ride 3 Preview 4.jpg Ride 3 Preview 5.jpg
2018 is turning into quite the year for bike fans, first we had TT Isle of Man the Game, then MotoGP 18 and now Milestone confirm Ride 3 is on the way.

(before anyone comments, yes I'm aware of the various Supercross / MXGP titles too, but I ran out of space in the opening lines..)

The third instalment of a popular franchise that never quite seems to earn the praise it deserves, Ride is all about sampling some of the finest two wheel offerings available, on an vast array of varied road and race locations throughout the world.

Set to debut on the mighty Unreal 4 game engine for the very first time, offering improved graphics and weather conditions over previous versions of the game, the new title looks likely to provide one of the most comprehensive road bike racing games ever produced.

Expected to contain a substantial customisation feature, presumably for both bike and ride, plus what has been described as "the most amazing roads in the world", Ride 3 is pretty short on details at the moment, but appears to be packed full of potential for those who enjoy their thrills on two rather than four wheels...

Ride 3 is expected to release for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 8th, 2018.

Get ready for the upcoming Ride 3 sub forum for all the news and chat around this new game. While our resident forum building technical elves make stuff happen, feel free to pop into the Ride 2 forum and say hi!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to Ride 3? Do you enjoy bike games? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
1000 hours with Ride 1, 1000 hours with ride 2, and 10 hours with TT game, we are lucky, we don't have to wait so much to have again the best bike game !
I can well understand that you feel the TT game is too hard for you. It is not for the faint hearted. Or the arcade gamer.

I can well understand that you feel the TT game is too hard for you. It is not for the faint hearted. Or the arcade gamer.
I think that he just like something what is quite realistic-ish than bikes that slides everywhere in a very unnatural way and handles the same at 100 and 250 km/h. Belive or not but TT is the most overrated game of this year just because "IT HAS THE ISLE OF MAN TRACK!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone".
Remember: Realistic =/= Hard.

I think that he just like something what is quite realistic-ish than bikes that slides everywhere in a very unnatural way and handles the same at 100 and 250 km/h. Belive or not but TT is the most overrated game of this year just because "IT HAS THE ISLE OF MAN TRACK!!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone".
Remember: Realistic =/= Hard.
Rubbish.

have too disagree with you on that. the new TT game is not too hard, it just unbalanced which makes it for the most people rather unenjoyable.

the TT games from Jester for the PS2 were much much better than the new one.

Last edited:
IOM TT looks awesome (most over-used word in the dictionary)! The problem with computer bike games is the difficulty/impossibility of a cheapish gaming peripheral that would in some small way add to the "realism" factor. Car games are relatively simple to imitate compared to bikes. Keyboard control is too unrefined and game controllers don't really cut it either.

Really looking forward to this, hopefully they will keep the fluid steering and control feel/animations of Ride 2. All it needs is more brake sensitivity IMO, no way can you smash the brakes on a real bike as hard as you do in Ride 2, but the actual bike behaviour at grip loss is spot on IMO. Lowsides, highsides all as it should be. I must admit I really hope the allow changing of default setups and per bike setups. Also I'd like to see them get rid of the "pogo-ing" effect of the faster more wheelie prone bikes, havn't sussed how to rectify it properly yet, I presume the rebound damping is off or the front springs too soft?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back