well, i've bought it yesterday on steam, and tbh i'm stunned by the graphics and the handling of the bike, but somehow i think it still had bugs, how come that my bike's exhaust is twisted and the rider seems like flying on the road, surely need an improvement, but another good thing from this game are it has the same mechanism as the gp18, so with just a little time i've already got the 3d chassis model for doin some manual livery modification because of the limited option they've got with in game livery editor

I've held off buying this because farming simulator just came out. I may have a look in a few months though.

Greenman gaming or cd keys is where I buy all my titles from, sometimes getting a mega discount others only a fiver off RRP I've not had one single issue.

tbh i'm stunned by the graphics and the handling of the bike,

I hope you`re stunned by how aweful they are?

The graphics are a slight improvement from Ride 2, but they are just so boring. It feels like a 2015 game, tracks are lifeless and bland, effects like leafs blowing across the track are very cheap and the handling is even more forgiving than Ride 2`s. I hoped for a Ride with Motogp 18`s physics, which give a bit more feedback and are slightly less forgiving and were perfect for a arcade game like that imo...no Gp bikes but fun enough. In Ride 3 i can push like a retard without highsiding once, i had to check multiple times to see if i was on pro physics and that TC was off.

Ride 3 is a step back from Ride 2 in every department except the graphics, and that`s just down to the new Unreal engine...content wise it`s almost a exact copy from Ride 2.

Just another cheap cash grab from Milestone, but hey...what else would you expect from them at this point? :thumbsdown:

I hope you`re stunned by how aweful they are?

Ride 3 is a step back from Ride 2 in every department except the graphics, and that`s just down to the new Unreal engine...content wise it`s almost a exact copy from Ride 2.

as for the handling i agree with you, man, ride 2 was better than this, as usual milestone is only giving us false hope, now i'm in a situation where i want to refund it or giving it another chance again after this time, man i hope RIDE and Motogp got new developer team, but i think we should wait til they're ending his contract term on 2021 before i can raise my expectation again

One thing i have noticed from the videos ive watched of the game, is that the sounds for all bikes other than the Ducati's and bikes with similar engines to the ducati's all seem to be rehashed versions of the same engine sound

I dont think its the fact they dont listen i think its just the fact they're making these games on a super tight budget
ah yes, so tight that their motogp game looks identical every year except motogp18 which i say was better than before, but whatever happens i'll always bought game from them cus i always think that milestone will change someday lmao

I like it. It's not perfect but I think it's better than Ride 2
Like you say flawed yet I am also enjoying it. I tried demo of Ride 2 and didn't get on with it so never bought it. It isn't no sim yet as motorcyclist myself never expect any game to truly simulate riding a real bike. Anyway, this vid made me buy it not for review itself but view of 2 racers themselves:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back