Rich Energy Ditch Haas F1 Team

Woah woah now Rich's investors are saying that tweet was rogue and not in line with what the company actually thinks now they are trying to make amends with Haas?

I thought it would be over after yesterday, but apparently we're just getting started. This guy is also taking everybody with him, Haas, Peter Windsor (personally I think that's deserved but ok)...next Liberty Media?

I was unfortunate enough to actually try a can of that stuff and it’s basically liquid icing sugar.

Had two sips and passed it right back to my friend. I’m sure it’s fine if you’re a humming bird or a bee, but it’s pure diabetes in a can.

And the Head of Legal Practice, Mr. David Jeremy Courtenay Stamp was once a director of:

Stewart Grand Prix Ltd
Jaguar Formula One Ltd
Jaguar F1 Ltd

I guess that bearded man's next move is to sue HAAS for keeping the livery after terminating sponsorship, claiming bad publicity or something like that. These things I don't like to read anymore. What a shame entering British GP weekend. Awkward and obnoxious position the HAAS team is in right now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back