Rich Energy Ditch Haas F1 Team

I don't think it's entirely a scam as such... apparently it does at least actually exist?

Here's a link to a Jalopnik article where they give it a go. Sounds... about like you'd expect. :p

Whether or not cans of it are indeed part of the physical realm, though, it certainly does seem like some kind of shady something going on.

I don't think it's entirely a scam as such... apparently it does at least actually exist?

Here's a link to a Jalopnik article where they give it a go. Sounds... about like you'd expect. :p

Whether or not cans of it are indeed part of the physical realm, though, it certainly does seem like some kind of shady something going on.

yeah a pretty "salty" Chris Harris posted a video tasting a can yesterday on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvqKcbHusQ/

What if Rich Energy 'business' was a set up by Whyte Bikes to build up their brand awareness using global F1 reach and capitalising on that copied logo shenanigans? ;)

conspiracykeanu.jpg

Sadly these are the types who gravitate to EffWun.
Hope HAAS get a decent backer, at least the team seems to be half way competitive.
'Rich Energy?'
Translated into Latin: 'Dickus Headious'.

Sadly these are the types who gravitate to EffWun.
Hope HAAS get a decent backer, at least the team seems to be half way competitive.
'Rich Energy?'
Translated into Latin: 'Dickus Headious'.

How do teams keep on falling for this stuff is what surprises me the most. Are they so blinded by the artificial nature of F1 that they can't see the most obvious things when they are confronted with it?

Seriously I just sat through the 2 parts of Peter Windsors interview with this RE beard guy and I find it hard to believe that only forum people or motorsport fans could see through the constant marketing babbel that was spit out continuously without showing any real factual or tangible proof of existence. Heck beard guy could at least have brought a six pack with him no?

Let us not forget that Peter Windsor (IIRC) was involved in the 'American F1 Team that never was' several years ago when Caterham and Marusia tried and failed. 'Team Windsor' never even appeared.

I'm sure they're probably too small of a company (and realistic unlike Rich), but wouldn't that be amazing if Whyte picked up Haas to sponsor. The irony and troll effect would be priceless and imagine if the settlement paid for the sponsorship fees!
It would be good, but I doubt Whyte will ever see any of that money

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing