Rich Energy Ditch Haas F1 Team

Huh... I wonder who they remind me of...

img-1455796723-1847.jpg

I mean really, even if they tweeted something like

"OH FVCK we lost the court case and we have to terminate the contract with HAAS because we are too poor. We still wish Haas best of luck and please try our drinks. We hope we can earn the money back and one day put the black and gold on the car again."

It would be million times better than the tweets they actually posted.

I love how on all the hand-shake press photos with him, he's leaning his whole body towards big CEOs, government figures or even some random people, while they are feeling dizzy and try to stay away as much as possible.

Last edited:
You're all mocking Rich Energy, but it's important to remember that they have attained something that most in F1 spend their lives working towards: consistency!

They're consistently classless
They're consistently full of shite
They're consistently making fools of themselves
They're consistently clueless

Not bad for a fizzy drink manufacturer :D

Huh... I'd argue that one of the few things F1 has going for it in 2019 is that it is a model of machine-like consistency:

The stewards are consistently myopic and arbitrary.
The races are consistently boring.
The results are consistently predictable.
The tracks are consistently soulless.
The off-track drama is consistently irritating.
The European coverage is consistently fawning and sycophantic.
The American coverage is consistently useless and disappointing. (Miss you, Hobbsey. Sky's feed is terrible.)
The entire spectacle is consistently played out.

At least we get the occasional low-IQ head of a shell corporation to bring us some entertainment like this. Heck of a lot more fun than Baku.

What do you expect from a financer that makes his money with p*rn websites.
Never seen a can of Rich Energy for sale in my life.
How they came up that they are the 3rd largest energy drink brand in the world is still a mystery.

Anybody can say anything, and the bigger the lie, the more people are going to believe it (or at least pick up on it). Mankind be mankind.

Anybody can say anything, and the bigger the lie, the more people are going to believe it (or at least pick up on it). Mankind be mankind.
Still think it's some sort of financial scam Haas got caught up in.
Like Günther openend a e-mail from a African prince that claimed he had many millions he needed to get out of the country. So they set up a brand for it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.