Featured rF2: Group C Mod V1.1 Released

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Slowdive

Slowdive

Ratings:
    +56
    I honestly don't care about the graphics in rf2. I know they're bad, but I live with it because I love the driving experience. The only comment I made was about the reaction to one mild wish voiced by what appears to be another fan of the game. One guy posts that he loves the game but wishes the graphics would be a little better and that is followed by a bunch of replies objecting to his original comment. That type of cultish mob behavior is what I was commenting about.

Is that neccessary that every time someone makes the mildest of criticisms about a particular game, that everyone including mods must jump on them to defend the game and derail the thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Oldzeb

Oldzeb

Ratings:
    +77
    you have that to do post after post we understood you do not like rf2 ok go on your way....:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,066
    Firstly, the said person had already posted the same thing in another thread and has trolled others.
    Secondly, the thread does get derailed by people continually going off topic and repeating arguments that have been gone over time after time. The fans of whatever game get tired of it, and sometimes it is just trolling.
    Thirdly, you can find plenty of critical comments without a mod interfering, it's not a matter of defending a game just trying to keep a balance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ami_M3

Ami_M3

Ratings:
    +54
    Since you have short attention span, and it may be too long for you to read feel free to skip to the last paragraph. It's funny that you didn't even read my post and disagreed with it anyway, lol.
    I don't even know I waste time for people like that but what the heck...

Dude, your mind is already made up, no matter the facts (pics I showed you). It's quiet clear that rF2 graphics are not bad as people like you claim to be (2004?, really). You know what, on one hand you claim that you don't care what other think about your opinion, on the other you keep coming back to rF2 threads and repeat the same mantra over and over again. Why, do you think people want to listen to your opinion? It has been said countless of times already, it's time to stop, unless you are a troll and have satisfaction doing what you're doing. You present no evidence, just your opinion. Talking to you is like talking to someone that still believes the Earth is flat. No amount of evidence is going to change your mind. So be it.

You have a problem with rF2 graphics, create a ticket and complain to S397, or at least create new thread. We've heard enough and already have a pretty good idea (no need to hear it again) you're not content with rF2 graphics and AC is THE BESTEST thing ever.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. mantasisg

mantasisg

Ratings:
    +1,855
    Meanwhile I had absolutely lovely experience in wet tracks with C11, feels very right to me. Go and try to feel the right moment to do very quick steer into a slide at fast pace in wet track, rather than waiting FFB to steer itself, feels damn good and intense.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ami_M3

Ami_M3

Ratings:
    +54

Exactly.
    Now, people like Slowdive or Theodore, before you post think for a second what is the reasoning behind your post. If you want to bring your point across about something we've heard so many times from you in different threads, don't. We've heard it, we know it, there is nothing we can do about it regardless whether it's a valid complaint or not. After a while it's just your moaning and you pollute the threads. This brings us to two possible choices.
    -you are either a moaner
    -you are a troll and want to upset people

Imagine what would happened if I took my pictures to random threads in AC forums and kept spamming how AC graphics sucks. What would I gain? Because that's what you guys do and then are surprised people are fed up with that. Like I said, either complain to the devs or post in graphics related threads. You'll gain NOTHING here, and no matter how many time you complain to us, we won't fix it for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,066
    Ami_M3
    Now you're doing it, this is what I meant, the points have been made so no need to continue with two walls of text.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +538
    One day a thread about a decent Mod is actually gonna be a thread about a decent Mod!

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.

Ratings:
    +859
    Could somebody should start a thread about this mod?, that would be cool.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.