Retrolux Reshade Automobilista

Other Retrolux Reshade Automobilista 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Retrolux updated Retrolux Reshade Automobilista with a new update entry:

Updated Preset to 1.4.0 (VR peformance & improvements)

• VRToolkit: Fixed issue not returing the alpha value correctly causing in some cases to have black screen (thx @M.Guenette )
  • VRToolkit: Fixed that the sharpening mask is properly used to reduce gpu processing
  • VRToolkit: Added mask smoothing which makes the edge less prominent to allow a lower circle radius setting
  • VRToolkit: Added dithering option to reduce banding effects on gradients etc. as suggested by Valve. (WIP)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes you need to type in the compability bit manually.

You can try to disable the mod by renaming the reshade.dll to reshade.out in the plugin folder to check if the crashes are related. Let me know what you find out. Then i might figure something out :)
Great mod. I never saw the response maybe it got solved? I can say it is related as i have had to cancel out the dll file for the tracks to load. Otherwise it locks up. Some maps can work but its mostly hit and miss.

Gives the game a new lease and i hope there is a solution.
regards

Andy

Are you sure it is reshade related? Did you try the tracks without reshade if they work then? I personally do not have these issues. Stock AMS + vrmod + reshade. It might be other mods that interfere in combination with reshade?

Last edited:
I tried this but the game no longer starts when I put those files in the plugins folder. The reshade download bar appears at the top, but then it crashes after a few seconds.

Just got around to trying this out and really like the look, appreciate the OMM structure as well. I know its old and not sure if Retrolux even plays AMS anymore but has anyone managed to get this to work with the "minimal HELImobilista' plugin. If i enable the d3d9.dll for that mod the game will not start. Right now I'm looking at enabling one or the other.

Just got around to trying this out and really like the look, appreciate the OMM structure as well. I know its old and not sure if Retrolux even plays AMS anymore but has anyone managed to get this to work with the "minimal HELImobilista' plugin. If i enable the d3d9.dll for that mod the game will not start. Right now I'm looking at enabling one or the other.
Sadly it does not work in conjunction with heliomobilista. I tried to get it working but it never found a solution.

What does running AMS in DX11 mode via DG Voodoo 2 achieve?

These things are always subjective, but to my eyes it gives a richer, sharper image. Just remember to run 8xaa through DGVoodoo, with sgssaa through Nvidia Inspector. In the context of ReShade, some effects won't work in DX11, but one can get a nice mixture of both.

I have not tried this yet as I had left AMS1 unattended for couple of years

Since I am a VR user and I know there is a hack to get VR to work

Is there a Reshade VR tutorial out there?
Or would apply this preset work in VR already?

Thanks a lot

I have not tried this yet as I had left AMS1 unattended for couple of years

Since I am a VR user and I know there is a hack to get VR to work

Is there a Reshade VR tutorial out there?
Or would apply this preset work in VR already?

Thanks a lot
Retrolux has a preset specifically for VR in his ReShade download, available on this site. I don't know how well it works, because I do not use VR.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back