This ReShade preset for Automobilista tries to give the simulation a more natural look in terms of light, colors, depth without changing the essence of the original work of the creators from Reiza. It tries to be subtle but effective with several post shading techniques that I find to look good on the game.
- Supports all antialiasing modes from the game even SGSSAA (Sparse Grid Supersampling) with ReShade!
- Carefully corrected colors with a LUT for a more natural look
- Dynamic ambient light, ambient occlusion shadows & very subtle bump reflections to give the scene more natural depth.
- Fine adjusted sharpening to bring out details without overdoing it and a tiny bit of film grain to give everting a believable structure.
- Extra antialiasing technique to further reduce shimmering. Can be toggled with hotkey.
- Performance mode that can be toggled with a hotkey that disables a few effects that are not essential but demanding for the system
- Includes special preset for VR that uses the core LUT and sharpening for image clarity. VR mod link
follow the instructions in the readme of the mod readme file &
Open Mod Manager quick guide
Antialiasing Setup for Reshade (NVIDIA)
- Enable Advanced Antialiasing in the AMS Configuration dialog and select your desired "Anti Aliasing" Quality.
- Use the tool "NVidia Inspector" to set the following settings for Automobilista after each time you changed your AA setting:
Antialiasing Compability Bit:
0x00400000 (Windows 7 & Windows 10 Windowed Mode)
0x00400040 (Windows 10 Fullscreen, lower performance with reshade)
- (Optional) Set your Antialiasing settings to "User Defined" to avoid that the compability bit will be changed after you adjust settings in the AMS configuration dialog.