Reshade Preset for RBR

I did a reshade preset a while ago and thought someone might be interested into using it as well. it was made to add a bit of depth to the lights with more natural colors. Its balanced towards peformance while using a look up table (LUT) for the main color corretion work.

Download & Instructions are found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

1joChQA.jpg

zCLFonu.jpg

M08If4N.jpg

kEeBmWe.jpg

9lm6983.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I want to congratulate you for the wonderful mod, but I have a problem, after installing the DirectX End-User Runtimes to use the BTB tracks, shift + f2 doesn't work, I tried to do as explained but it doesn't work
If it can serve, my card is a 570 rx

Last edited:
Ahh i think i found the issue. if you have used reshade before you might have a old d3d9.ini file in your richard burns folder which is loaded incorrectly. just delete it and then the right settings & preset is loaded.

It does not work. The mod loads rightly without errors, shift + F1 works, the only problem is shift-f2 and I can't understand why; however if you can disable certain effects from "Techniques =" for now I would be affixed because I used only two or three, even if it is strange.
I tried removing the mod from RBR and doing shift-F2 but the game still crashes. I removed the d3d9.ini file without success... strange

Hi Lux. I noticed with many tried enb series that certain d3d9.dll made the graphics clean and unmoving while others made the graphics (image) "move-wobbly". That of your mod makes it a little shaky (to me) and disturbs the view a little. Is it possible to "make" a d3d9.dll that makes the image still or is it too demanding? Example, the mod "Mod HDR Realistic for Richard Burns Rally" by https://dm3drbrevolution.blogspot.com/p/mods.html made the image still and not "disturbed". I know that it is a thing of antialiasing of the video card but of course it is "fault" also of the d3d9.dll. At least I think so...

The d3d9.dll is the core part of reshade and sadly not works in combination driver anti aliasing settings. You need to use DSR (NVIDIA) or VSR (AMD) instead to get great anti aliasing. Its explained in the readme on how to use it.

Updated to 1.4.0
- Added reflective bump shader to make the surfaces more believable
- Changed ambient occlusion shader to improve look and performance across all resolutions
- Reduced grain effect visibility
- Added key inputs to toggle performance mode, extra Antialiasing mode
- Adjusted Back buffer image sampling to point sampling to fix the blur especially
when SGSSAA is used!
- Changed Post AA filter to DLAA to smooth out shimmering better in motion and it also
gained performance
- Overall fine adjustments of preset settings

Now you can use SGSSAA ( Sparse Grid Super sampling )with this preset in Reshade!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea