Reshade Preset for RBR

I did a reshade preset a while ago and thought someone might be interested into using it as well. it was made to add a bit of depth to the lights with more natural colors. Its balanced towards peformance while using a look up table (LUT) for the main color corretion work.

Download & Instructions are found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

1joChQA.jpg

zCLFonu.jpg

M08If4N.jpg

kEeBmWe.jpg

9lm6983.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
MAgnificent, but only one big problem for me...it looks to "jaggie" like no SMAA/FXAA efects are ON. Can you help...maybe some root files i shouldn't have, NVidia settings, etc ? MANY THANKS

Ive updated the preset version to 1.2.0 and added instructions on how to use the best Antialiasing with an NVIDIA card. :)

Update 1.2.0
  • Improved sharpening effect settings to not cause additional aliasing effects
  • Removed dithering effect for the ambient light effect which was causing diagonal lines
  • Adjusted render order of effects to match the visuals better
  • Adjusted MXAO settings to reduce flickering and fade them our earlier to look better on replays

Make sure to manually switch to version 1.2.0 if you had a previous version installed. Use Shift + F2 and select the right version when in game.

Last edited:
@kiijaa Did you check out the instructions on the downloadlink? There is a readme with tips.

Shift+F2 should open the configuration menu that looks like this:
r0MFWNC.jpg

Try to disable MXAO first. This should boost peformance a lot since its the most demanding shader. You will not loose much quality when it is disabled.

On what resolution are you playing the game?

Updated to version 1.3.0:
  • Changed film grain effect to be more subtle
  • Included FXAO to further reduce aliasing
  • Changed config to only list and autoselect the latest version of the preset
Just extract into the game folder to automatically use the new version

Hmm thats odd. Seems like a bug with the current reshade version.

Try this as a workaround:
  1. Open the file <your RBR installation folder>\Reshade\Presets\retrolux_rbr_v1.3.0.ini in an text editor.
  2. Find the line that contains the enabled effects. Techniques=LUT,MXAO,AmbientLight,FilmicAnamorphSharpen,SMAA,FXAA,FilmGrain
  3. Edit the line and remove MXAO from it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back