Reshade Preset for RBR

I did a reshade preset a while ago and thought someone might be interested into using it as well. it was made to add a bit of depth to the lights with more natural colors. Its balanced towards peformance while using a look up table (LUT) for the main color corretion work.

Download & Instructions are found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

1joChQA.jpg

zCLFonu.jpg

M08If4N.jpg

kEeBmWe.jpg

9lm6983.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
Hi @Retrolux , i am strugling to make this work bud. I am able to open vrtoolkit on steam vr, and to open the reshade (not with ctrl+home but in the vrtoolkit. But after enabling it... i see no changes when pressing ctrl+end. Well, it changes on the mirrored view of the monitor, but not in the headset itself.

I am 400% sure I am doing soemthing wrong... but I am not able to identify what.

Hi @Retrolux , i am strugling to make this work bud. I am able to open vrtoolkit on steam vr, and to open the reshade (not with ctrl+home but in the vrtoolkit. But after enabling it... i see no changes when pressing ctrl+end. Well, it changes on the mirrored view of the monitor, but not in the headset itself.

I am 400% sure I am doing soemthing wrong... but I am not able to identify what.
You need to enter the cockpit of the car so that reshade is active on your headset. Only then you will see the steamVR dashboard icon to adjust settings.

Yes, it happened that it was already active, but the enable/dissable effect does not work (for me). So I was already with the preset but did not realized it. If I dissable it via vrtoolkit I can see the difference.

But I am reading the post from the beggining, and... where do I find the options to enable and dissable individual effects? I see that it first started as Shifte + f2 then shift + f12 and now it seems to be in the ctrl + home key... but that opens the menu on where i can chose the preset, but not the preset configuration itself. What I am missing?

Yes, it happened that it was already active, but the enable/dissable effect does not work (for me). So I was already with the preset but did not realized it. If I dissable it via vrtoolkit I can see the difference.

But I am reading the post from the beggining, and... where do I find the options to enable and dissable individual effects? I see that it first started as Shifte + f2 then shift + f12 and now it seems to be in the ctrl + home key... but that opens the menu on where i can chose the preset, but not the preset configuration itself. What I am missing?
Glad that it works :). You can find the info on how to change the settings of the vrtoolkit here:

There is one preset for VR that only uses the VRtoolkit shader and one for monitor racing with more invidual effects. Check out the readme.txt that comes with this preset for more info.

Glad that it works :). You can find the info on how to change the settings of the vrtoolkit here:

There is one preset for VR that only uses the VRtoolkit shader and one for monitor racing with more invidual effects. Check out the readme.txt that comes with this preset for more info.
oh so... I understand that there is no much to tweak on the VR one then?

Update Preset to 1.7.0
- Updated to Reshade 6.0.1 (with addons)
- Removed ASI loader and let reshade directly load as dinput8.dll hook
- Fixed compile issue with DLAA shader
- Made package & folder structure compatible with rallysimfans.hu RBR version
- Split VR and 2D version into seperate download zips

IMPORTANT: Unistall the old versions first before using the new version (See uninstall section in the readme file)

Download link

Update Preset to 1.7.0
- Updated to Reshade 6.0.1 (with addons)
- Removed ASI loader and let reshade directly load as dinput8.dll hook
- Fixed compile issue with DLAA shader
- Made package & folder structure compatible with rallysimfans.hu RBR version
- Split VR and 2D version into seperate download zips

IMPORTANT: Unistall the old versions first before using the new version (See uninstall section in the readme file)

Download link
Great, where can I invite you a beer?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back