Reshade Preset for RBR

I did a reshade preset a while ago and thought someone might be interested into using it as well. it was made to add a bit of depth to the lights with more natural colors. Its balanced towards peformance while using a look up table (LUT) for the main color corretion work.

Download & Instructions are found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPXnITh3Sw0bQmrs188ejkJm_GId7wNk

1joChQA.jpg

zCLFonu.jpg

M08If4N.jpg

kEeBmWe.jpg

9lm6983.jpg

Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
Did you try the peformance mode and disabled the extra anti aliasing? New version has it enabled per default. Let me know if it is the same as the previews Version then. Fps issue could also be related to other change i must check if this does not help.

Currently i dont have a VR set to test it out. Can you describe what is not working?

Hi, thanks for the quick response. After running ENBInjector.exe and RRichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe, reshade does not load. I do not have access to any menu.
It occurs without changing the d3d9.dll file of kegetys that makes the VR work. If I change that file I have access to the reshade profile, but only on the monitor.

Did you check out the readme file? The bit is at the top under 1. Compability Bits. Then type in the number manualy, you dont find it in the list.

After this you setup your desired Anti Aliasing quality. Make sure to start RBR in windowes fullscreen mode. Otherwise the AA does not work in Windows 10.

I tried it today, but i have a very high resolution (7680x1440), can you give me some recommentations how to setup your Reshade for good performance? Even with my 2070 Super i have performance problems.

Thank you very much, your work is looking very good, it's the first time for me, that i am using some graphics mod for RBR.

Last edited:
Even with my 2070 Super i have performance problems.
Ohh when running very high resolutions (4k and higher) you should not worry about the AA settings and the compabiliy bit stuff.

I recommended to use the performance mode ( CTRL+PAGE_UP ) in the preset to get it to run smoothly. Details are in the readme "how to" file.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%