Cars Removed by RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeverKrash updated Formula RSS 3 V6 with a new update entry:

New Update 2.0

Version 2 Formula RSS 3 V6 - 13 December 2019

3D model:
• Chassis LEDs now in the first 2 LODs (game limit to show only in the first)
• Shader mismatch fix between main model and the LODs for the optional Decals
• Changed the RPM Graph colour to be a gradient as it seems to be in real life
• Changed the LR Interior texture to match the above RPM graph change
• RPM LED linearity changes tweak
• Added tyre textures for off-track scenarios

Sounds:
• Minor change to interior and exterior...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Manos750 If by any chance you are using something from csp 0.1.29 (maybe 0.1.28 too) to 0.1.32, please try to go back to p205. Just tested fine on 0.1.35 (both mid display off/drs ready/drs on and on top leds), but that version will most likely leave you without tyre compound color change on this car if you want it all.

Attachments

• drs_light_and_screen.jpg
    drs_light_and_screen.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Hi. The tyre colours don´t change when changing compounds. Any ideas why this is happening?
Also, the AI seem to have some issues with this car, especially in Spa.
As for the rest of the car, without a doubt my favourite AC car. So fun to drive!

Hi. The tyre colours don´t change when changing compounds. Any ideas why this is happening?
It's a problem on CSP side at the moment. From 0.1.31 until present 0.1.36 the new ini parser has trouble with texture paths with "\r", so the \rss_*.zip file with textures can't be read properly (\t and \n are probably affected too). x4fab was informed and should have a fix for it soon.

If you want to manually circumvent this limitation, the please rename assettocorsa\extension\textures\cars\rss_formula_rss_3_v6.zip to formula_rss_3_v6.zip, and then (backup and) open assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\rss\rss_formula_rss_3_v6.ini (don't rename this file!) and edit all 6 references to rss_formula_rss_3_v6.zip so they become formula_rss_3_v6.zip

Last edited:
If you want to manually circumvent this limitation, the please rename assettocorsa\extension\textures\cars\rss_formula_rss_3_v6.zip to formula_rss_3_v6.zip, and then (backup and) open assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\mods\rss\rss_formula_rss_3_v6.ini (don't rename this file!) and edit all 6 references to rss_formula_rss_3_v6.zip so they become formula_rss_3_v6.zip
Thanks for the info! I have very recently done a tyre colour mod for the ACR Ferrari SF71H, so when I looked at the files I couldn´t see anything wrong. Interesting issue indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes