Cars Removed by RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove VRC Alabama last night and didn't notice any problems with the ai (95% strenght 20% aggression). I drove several laps behind and front of ai cars and didn't saw any spins. Could it be a track specific problem?

Awesome car! So nice to drive and everything else is just pure eye & ear candy. Thanks to all involved.

Just released my high detail Pirelli F3 tirepack for RSS 3 V6 with shader patch support!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-f3-tirepack-for-rss-3-v6.26855/
rss3_pz_002.jpg
rss3_pz_005.jpg
rss3_pz_011.jpg

thank you to all involved in making this car, i just love looking at it in showroom and admiring the work. I have started poking around on the templates and was wondering with the hires decal layer for the skin that to me it looks worse in showrooms than if i put decals straight onto the skin, perhaps its just the showrooms or filters ??? anyway enjoying seeing how different things turn out on the car... thanks again... heres a pic after just adding stickers and playing with alpha and map. love the base look of the model. matt black and carbon fibre :inlove:
UGtP5my.png

thank you to all involved in making this car, i just love looking at it in showroom and admiring the work. I have started poking around on the templates and was wondering with the hires decal layer for the skin that to me it looks worse in showrooms than if i put decals straight onto the skin, perhaps its just the showrooms or filters ??? anyway enjoying seeing how different things turn out on the car... thanks again... heres a pic after just adding stickers and playing with alpha and map. love the base look of the model. matt black and carbon fibre :inlove:
UGtP5my.png
Yeah the CM showroom is a different rendering engine completely, so its sometimes not ideal to spend too much time tuning shaders/textures in it and find it looks competently different ingame :)

Regarding the decals, once I have them positions properly I make a new layer expanding whatever colour each logo etc is, so the boundary edge you see ingame is set purely by the alpha channel, not interfered with say a black background on a white logo.

If fonts are correctly installed it might be due to some setting you are forcing on CSP. On your screen above the wheel's geometry seems lower than usual* and that might come with missing text; please check if you're forcing anything related to LODs or gpu/cpu optimizations other than default.

*vanilla settings on minimum wouldn't cause this

Edit: @Florian Weiß Found the problem, go to CSP settings, Graphic Adjustments and revert the LOD slider back to 100% (20% messes the wheel). Even at 30% (might depend on your FOV+seat position) it seems to work, so you could try to find the minimum value that doesn't affect the wheel.

Last edited:
LOVE the car. simracingsystem.com has it as a daily series this season, so I tried my hand at racing with it moments ago. Unfortunately there's something different about this car from other cars that makes it not show up in Car Radar (app that shows top down view of cars near you so you can actually race people with a single display). I've posted over in their support thread, but I figured I'd drop a line in here just to see if you folks might already happen to know what might cause the cars to not show up in that app?

Here's the app in question: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/car-radar.15743/

It's similar to Helicorsa (which I also use, but I disable their car detection... I only use it for the left/right warnings). I haven't tried the car display in Helicorsa yet to see if it has the same issue.

Just an update on the above... it was some shenanigans that Car Radar has to do to extract the mesh needed to draw the overhead views of the car. He is using .NET functionality to do it, and my system didn't have the latest .NET installed. Install latest .NET, mesh gets generated, all is right with the world. Now I won't be so dangerous to others while racing this car. :)

Hello guys, really want to try this car but not sure to have well understand this installation instruction :

• Copy the ‘content’ and 'extension' folders in this archive to:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

I have pasted the cars, fonts and texture folders from the content folder in the rights folders (easy to find), but where to put the config and textures folders from the extension folder ?

Thanks a lot for your help, I do not find any tutorial on Youtube or other websites

Last edited:
Hello guys, really want to try this car but not sure to have well understand this installation instruction :

• Copy the ‘content’ and 'extension' folders in this archive to:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

I have pasted the cars, fonts and texture folders from the content folder in the rights folders (easy to find), but where to put the config and textures folders from the extension folder ?

Thanks a lot for your help, I do not find any tutorial on Youtube or other websites

Just copy and paste the whole extension folder to the Assetto Corsa install folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes