Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Begin a big fan of Max Verstappen (sorry to all the Ferrari and Mercedes fans ;-), this is what I hope that Max can do during the race @ Sochi tomorrow. Go for it, Max!

Short 10 laps sprint race @ Sochi Autodrom, Russia. All cars on Hypersoft tyres and with 97-100% strength and aggression levels.

Track view ->

Recorded in Oculus Rift VR ->

Skin created by @formulaHEINE
do you have a link to the Sochi track ? thanks

Mission Winnow version WIP.....The car is done !
..... but is a compromise because some things are not exactly like the real Ferrari 2018
I hope you like it that way!

gxreixiconujcwnzg.jpg
l6dh3u08pvhf2z6zg.jpg

Last edited:
Mission Winnow version WIP.....The car is done !
..... but is a compromise because some things are not exactly like the real Ferrari 2018
I hope you like it that way!

gxreixiconujcwnzg.jpg
l6dh3u08pvhf2z6zg.jpg
10000 Stars to you :D
You know I never checked every single livery made, but always look when I see one posted,
and I never even saw 1 single 1 with the CARBON_C painted, that line is just left,
wished I had not even done it like that the mapping, wont do it again that is for sure,
amazing level of details man good job im impressed!!!
upload_2019-1-2_19-27-41.png

No, I started the livery but when it was close to finished the HD- update came out. So I didn't finish it and due personal life things never got released. I still need to edit some things before it can be released.

No, I started the livery but when it was closed to finished the HD- update came out. So I didn't finish it and due personal life things never got released. I still need to edit soms things before it can be released.
Looks fantastic the quality is awesome get that puppy out the door man and let it chasing some cats.:p:rolleyes:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 100 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 39 35.8%