Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Any chance the RSS Formula Hybrid car will be available in ACC this or next year?
I was thinking back yesterday after this comment about AC,
we was actually importing cars before the official tools was out,
the main issues now I have remembered was the animation files,
without a SDK from Kunos its not possible to save any animations at all, nothing,
not quite sure if I will be able to change the extension of the files, will need to look,
road cars in AC have animations =0 formula cars have animations =1.
without been able to save the animations, such things as drivers, and massive issues with formula cars,
road cars as I say are =0 in AC so maybe this will be possible the same,
either way its just speculation but animations and no SDK will be a issue.

Hi, is it possible to edit the skins of the helmets and suits using a 3D model? I use Mudbox to create a skin painting the 3D model, I was wondering is it was possible with helmets and suits. Where I can find the files? Into the kn5 of the car?

Hi, is it possible to edit the skins of the helmets and suits using a 3D model? I use Mudbox to create a skin painting the 3D model, I was wondering is it was possible with helmets and suits. Where I can find the files? Into the kn5 of the car?
Look into "..\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\driver\". Should be the the standard driver.kn5.
And offical templates are here_ "..\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\skin_templates\template 2016_driver\"

Guys am I the only one who overheats the tyre like crazy? Like just doing an easy outlap. I've tried everything but i can't solve this problem, any tips?

Hi guys, I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some advice. I hope someone who sees my lap will be so kind as to give me some feedback. I'm really struggling to keep the car on track.

Did already 1000km at the Hungaroring, but I cannot get this track right obviously. I'm driving my ass off, but I cannot get under 1.23.616. Anyone who can give me feedback on my driving? I must be doing something wrong to get such bad laptimes, right?

This is my hotlap (terrible right?) ->

Hi guys, I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some advice. I hope someone who sees my lap will be so kind as to give me some feedback. I'm really struggling to keep the car on track.

Did already 1000km at the Hungaroring, but I cannot get this track right obviously. I'm driving my ass off, but I cannot get under 1.23.616. Anyone who can give me feedback on my driving? I must be doing something wrong to get such bad laptimes, right?

You need to learn how to drive by watching that,
You need to trail brake, driving way too slow and breaking too early,
Also it’s not a scanned track god knows how accurate that tracks is,
The car performs perfect on scanned tracks with good drivers.

:p

You need to learn how to drive by watching that,
You need to trail brake, driving way too slow and breaking too early,
Also it’s not a scanned track god knows how accurate that tracks is,
The car performs perfect on scanned tracks with good drivers.

Yeah you're braking way too early and too slow on the power as well.
Max downforce, and lower the diff setting to help with traction. Also look at increasing tire pressure a little to help with overheating issues.
This track not the best, but here's me in the 2017 car with a 1:20.5. The 2018 car is quite a bit faster - at least 1 second if not 2.

You can brake later in every corner, you can carry more speed on entry in every corner, and you can get out of corners earlier. I recommend you to search for videos on Youtube with this car and track combination, there are already some onboards with decent laptimes (1:15s at least) and some even include their setup; you will easily spot the differences if you pay attention to braking points and cornering speeds.

Braking into and accelerating out of corners is key for good times in general.
Maybe this gives you an idea where you can improve: https://plays.tv/video/5b5a7019ebb7267668/
The lap was done on US with 28°C air temperature

Thanks guys, I'll try to learn how to tailbreak. I'm driving US (14 front, 13 rear) with front wing at 20 and rear wing at 9, MGH-U to motor and MGH-K to hotlap mode. I've tried setups from youtube posts, but they don't seem to bring me much. I guess it's driver quality before anything else. I experienced while testing with the ACF1 and Mania.ru car mods that It's way easier to keep them on track. I have no difficulty whatsoever to keep these cars between the lines. As for the Formula Hybrid, I always seem to be having heavy understeer (even at max wing settings). I tried adjusting my wheel (TS-PC Racer) by bringing the Gamma down, also tried to set Steer Assist down to 70 to have better grip on the wheel, but nothing seems to help me get rid of the understeer.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%