Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
It is such a shame that you can only buy it with a credit card. Even if I link my bank account directly to my paypal, there's no option to pay with paypal wallet. Maybe you guys should look into that?

To the guys at RSS, which tools do you use and how do you go into making a custom driver suit, helmet and gloves. I have not found any documentation of that anywhere at all.
P.S: I love this mod, money well spent.

I already bought this mod, but reset my PC. How am I supposed to get the mod back now? :(
Hi did you register with Sellfy ?
If you registered with Sellfy you can log into your account and download the content again,
or you can write an email to admin@racesimstudio.com and these guys will forward you a new download with the email you used with your purchase,
or you can send me a PM with your email you used on your purchase and ill go send you a new download and youll be back on the track in no time.. :)

Any plans yet for a RSS Formula Hybrid 2019?
This ?
d59ccb920e77d98dd8f1deb099fb8169.jpg

I know it may be extremely late for me to ask this question, but how on earth do I set it up in such a way that my tyres aren't overheated after 2 laps?

I'm not even racing. I'm trying to do a ****ing hotlap and I can't because they are already dead by the time I finish my outlap

well youre doing your outlap too fast then :D
also SS have the same temperature window as US, SS are just harder
US are decent for one lap, but will still overheat towards the end of one lap

so use US or S depending on the track

well youre doing your outlap too fast then :D
also SS have the same temperature window as US, SS are just harder
US are decent for one lap, but will still overheat towards the end of one lap

so use US or S depending on the track
Uh, well... so HS's are completly out of the question then :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period