Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Thanks guys, I'll try to learn how to tailbreak. I'm driving US (14 front, 13 rear) with front wing at 20 and rear wing at 9, MGH-U to motor and MGH-K to hotlap mode. I've tried setups from youtube posts, but they don't seem to bring me much. I guess it's driver quality before anything else. I experienced while testing with the ACF1 and Mania.ru car mods that It's way easier to keep them on track. I have no difficulty whatsoever to keep these cars between the lines. As for the Formula Hybrid, I always seem to be having heavy understeer (even at max wing settings). I tried adjusting my wheel (TS-PC Racer) by bringing the Gamma down, also tried to set Steer Assist down to 70 to have better grip on the wheel, but nothing seems to help me get rid of the understeer.
I might get a little time to have a go tomorrow will let you know how I get on. I need to learn trailbraking too, unless I am doing it without realising :)

Thanks guys, I'll try to learn how to tailbreak. I'm driving US (14 front, 13 rear) with front wing at 20 and rear wing at 9, MGH-U to motor and MGH-K to hotlap mode. I've tried setups from youtube posts, but they don't seem to bring me much. I guess it's driver quality before anything else. I experienced while testing with the ACF1 and Mania.ru car mods that It's way easier to keep them on track. I have no difficulty whatsoever to keep these cars between the lines. As for the Formula Hybrid, I always seem to be having heavy understeer (even at max wing settings). I tried adjusting my wheel (TS-PC Racer) by bringing the Gamma down, also tried to set Steer Assist down to 70 to have better grip on the wheel, but nothing seems to help me get rid of the understeer.

I might get a little time to have a go tomorrow will let you know how I get on. I need to learn trailbraking too, unless I am doing it without realising :)

Only had about 1/2 an hour this morning but managed a 1:18.942. There's at least another 1/2 second for me to find if not more with fewer mistakes and more laps :)

Spa is up, lets see what we can do, so far 41.5 (28/36C, Softs)
Come drop in at f1-only server, stractor is running and records times. No point hop lapping alone with 10C god grip :)

My Mercedes W09 skin pack updated with a livery for George Russell, as he set a new lap record in the test at Hungaroring. Also re-done all the hi-res layer graphics so they're a little sharper and added a missing sticker to the top of the cockpit:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-mercedes-w09.20956/

30055842308_5c9cb43604_o.jpg

43876597322_4839de9ea6_o.jpg

30055842998_0cff069ec3_o.jpg

:)

I think for the firs time in rss' life, i can't say "wow this is your best car" about the new F2. The more and more i drove it, the more i realized i needed f1 2018 back in my life. And goddamn i missed this car. Sorry rss but even though the new f2 is a really tight release, this car is still your best release to date. You guys just simply peaked so hard with this one. It's simply an untouchable piece of art.

sorry, i did read in this forum's thread but i did not found anything about, is any way possible to have ALL THE CARS to wearing Halo, instead of just your own? anyone knows hot to do it? thanks in advance

sorry, i did read in this forum's thread but i did not found anything about, is any way possible to have ALL THE CARS to wearing Halo, instead of just your own? anyone knows hot to do it? thanks in advance
AI cars should show the Halo in the normal version. If you select the S1 version for the AI cars, then halo is gone.

This what you get when the AI in Assetto Corsa is at 100% strength and 100% aggresission level. Occasional wheel banging and going over kerbs too often to keep up with the AI. Still managed to keep up with Vettel and eventually overtaking him, even though I was constantly compensating for massive understeer due to a broken front wing/nose and damaged suspension. Hitting the wall and Vettel a few times didn't help much in keeping the car alive ;-). Near the end I had to give up the battle, because the car was too heavily damaged and becoming undrivable. DNF result.

Being a big fan of Max Verstappen (sorry for all Ferrari and Mercedes fans out here ;-), this is what I hope that Max can do during the F1 race today @ Sochi. Go Max!

Short 10 laps race @ Sochi Autodrom, Russia. All cars on Hypersoft tyres and with 97-100% strength and 100% aggression levels.

Track view ->

Oculus Rift VR ->

Skin created by @formulaHEINE

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering