Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Very harsh indeed!

I'm not expert and certainly not affiliated with RSS, but from what I understand the GT cars are being worked on by Daniel (not Saleen) and Gary (not Ferrari 575), and chargingcar did the FH18 so different people working on different projects at the same time. Obviously FH17 was a big hit and put these guys on the map (as a team) and expectation/demand was very high for FH18 as the F1 season started this weekend.

We already have 4/6 GT cars and the others will be coming soon I'm sure.
this is for f1 2018 ?

Did a 1:27.011 but had to make a few tweaks to get it to my liking - front wing up to 17, added a few psi to tires to reduce overheating a little. More time to be found, my theoretical best was a 1:26.7 :)

excellent, what track temp you running and tire? i was using softs, no issue with overheating even with 32C

excellent, what track temp you running and tire? i was using softs, no issue with overheating even with 32C
Yeah running ultras and 10°. I wonder if the softs might actually be better as they won't get as hot. Just a case of me nailing the perfect lap. Struggling a bit with the exit of luffield which is where I spin the most. Just need more practice.

Updated to rss 2018 v3? Or not the right version of track?
Tracks are always uploaded here http://www.f1-only.nl/downloads/

When a popular track is on, like spa. We get at least 50 different drivers. So nothing wrong with server

Yeah, I have the current V3 car and I have the original AC Hockenheimring track, with only the drszones.ini added. I cannot find the Hockenheim track on the F1-only site though.

I get connected to the server and then it loads normally untill I see the start screen and I get 'checksum failed .. you have been kicked out from the race' .. I must be doing something wrong

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the current V3 car and I have the original AC Hockenheimring track, with only the drszones.ini added. I cannot find the Hockenheim track on the F1-only site though.

I get connected to the server and then it loads normally untill I see the start screen and I get 'checksum failed .. you have been kicked out from the race' .. I must be doing something wrong

I can only suggest you redownload the rss mod. The admin is actually away on holiday at the moment, so nothing is updated on the site.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.