Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Content manager, when i give Ferrari more HP?

You can use content manager and add ballast.
This is my finding that works pretty well, around Barcelona.

Giving AI lower strength does nothing.
Giving AI restrictor is to up/down result wise.

So best solution imo is ballast.

qAIjeRB.png

Reactions: CC
More work on the Aston GTE livery. Got most of the sponsors done and added the 'Aston Martin Gunmetal Grey' stripe down the side at the bottom...
41277906654_b846efeaca_o.jpg

41952612172_0e2f4fd578_o.jpg

41277906904_9202b23bd9_o.jpg

All aboard the DaneTrain! Not sure how they would do driver swaps in an F1 car though lol

How did you solve this in Monaco? I cannot take the hairpin whatsoever. My wheel locks too soon to take this turn. Help?
Sorry only just seen this today. I never did solve the issue at Monaco as the steering lock cannot be adjusted. It is possible to make it around on the OSRW version of Monaco but there is only 1 line and if you miss the turn in by millimeters you can't make it around, and if you do get it right you have to go so slow you loose a second or 2 easily. One of only a few small issues remaining with this car as well as the tires still overheat too easily, bit I'm assuming there will be no further updates now though so these things seem unlikely to be fixed I guess

Sorry only just seen this today. I never did solve the issue at Monaco as the steering lock cannot be adjusted. It is possible to make it around on the OSRW version of Monaco but there is only 1 line and if you miss the turn in by millimeters you can't make it around, and if you do get it right you have to go so slow you loose a second or 2 easily. One of only a few small issues remaining with this car as well as the tires still overheat too easily, bit I'm assuming there will be no further updates now though so these things seem unlikely to be fixed I guess
June there will be an update I said this months back we have quite a few fixes to add only small things mostly visual :)

I don't exactly recall what i did, but I can make the turns now. I removed the soft and hard locks in CM and now I can make the turn. My wheel is set to 900 degrees and I can get a clear turn.

Here's a small clip of how easily it takes the hairpin now:

I don't exactly recall what i did, but I can make the turns now. I removed the soft and hard locks in CM and now I can make the turn. My wheel is set to 900 degrees and I can get a clear turn.

Here's a small clip of how easily it takes the hairpin now:
Cool. Good to know about removing the soft lock. My wheel is set to 1080 in CM anyway but have soft lock on. How far did you have to turn the wheel to get around, and is that the OSRW version of Monaco.. there's a few other versions floating around somewhere?

I won't get chance to have a go before next week now sadly.

Got a couple of laps in today. Turning soft lock off seemed to allow me to pick my line around the hairpin (within reason) so that was good. 1.14.7 my best so far but I only had time for a handful of laps. I was on a quicker lap up by 1/2 second but crashed before Rascasse. I should be able to get into the 1.13s easily and possibly into the 1:12s perhaps.

42728556271_00e234a127_o.jpg

Managed a 2:58.141 around Circuit de la Sarthe, which is over 10 seconds quicker than I went last year in the 2017 car (2:08.815). It's all about ERS management. Had it in motor mode with the MGU-K in charging and used the boost button to get from 190mph up to vmax on the straights.
I also took the Porsche 919 EVO mod for a few runs as well and did a best of 2:54.540 - the 919 has a higher top speed which helped, but the F1 car is much better under braking.
:D

42728556271_00e234a127_o.jpg

Managed a 2:58.141 around Circuit de la Sarthe, which is over 10 seconds quicker than I went last year in the 2017 car (2:08.815). It's all about ERS management. Had it in motor mode with the MGU-K in charging and used the boost button to get from 190mph up to vmax on the straights.
I also took the Porsche 919 EVO mod for a few runs as well and did a best of 2:54.540 - the 919 has a higher top speed which helped, but the F1 car is much better under braking.
:D

Livery is available for download now....
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2018-aston-martin-2018-gte-livery.21519/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back